Ibiza gossip 2024

How many nights does Harvey usually play at Pikes? I would remember that he is usually there from mid-July to the beginning of October... But has the amount always been more or less the same?

He usually starts mid August and plays through to the end of September I think?

All Bmi headliners play awful music (Black Coffee,shimza,Damian Lazarus List IS too long ...the Time where they welcome Dennis Ferrer Kenny Dope Green velvet Erick Morillo IS over (R.I.P))
I'll have a visit n leave by 6h00 6h30pm, Bmi résident are good
Andy Baxter ,Oscar Akagy n Kenhya ,too many people lobotomized by Big names

Was wondering if Set Troxler or Apollonia on lineup of Dc10 opening because of some Parisian mate, very bound to them, publishing a pic of Dc10 with the clown ,i didnt dare to Ask him, as not fan of both but better Apollonia than Set

Hi everyone, do any of you have any news regarding Elrow @ Amnesia? strange that nothing has come out yet for Saturday

Probs needs to go somewhere in the small bars section but a brand from Newcastle (Platform 7) that a couple of mates are involved in have a few weeks residency at Itaca on Fridays
Will be the biggest San An event on Fridays at this rate 😂

Where did Apollonia play in Ibiza last year? Was it Circo Loco mostly?
Paradise, Music On, The Martinez Brothers and of course individually they all played TRIP at Club Chinois, including a couple of dates all three of them together

possibly the wrong section........with the Pikes announcements, and the featured nights on their website, i didn't see anything about Pikes on Sundays/Tales of The Unexpected.......surely that will be back this year?

i didn't see anything about Pikes on Sundays/Tales of The Unexpected.......surely that will be back this year?

I think that's not a given, because...

has anyone heard anything re: management at Pikes this year. I spoke to someone who often has a pop-up there and they said “it’s all changed”
but i'm sure there will be something on Sundays

Back