Ibiza gossip 2024

for those looking ahead at 2024 already...

easter weekend will be 28th march until 1st april. this means quite a lot of places (hotels and restaurants) will open the weekend before that. I've just seen that atzaro beach (to name one simple example) opens on 22 march next year and the fact that for the spanish easter week is an important holiday week, it's just logical quite a lot of businesses will do the same.

as for clubs, the first long weekend with a lot of action will be 25 april to 2 may.

Zero chance imo, too much works to be able to open in 6 months
Exactly, here's the latest update which kind of confirms it:

From now on, please: all Privi discussion in the Privi thread!

IMG_1384.jpeg

Boom, first telling off award of the 2024 thread goes to @BareBen91 and @jimmiz

I had my money on it being @diver or me, so that's 20€ down the drain

L'Elephant, the San Rafael VVVIP restaurant and rooftop terrace, is trying to reopen after being closed since december 2021 :!:

Paying all the fines and getting the right permits to have music would be a good start...

as it‘s been mentioned here a few times as a potential / wishful venue for certain events, I just heard km5 is up for sale...
The (infamous) owner has been revealed...

... expect to see KM5 in the news often from now on for all the wrong reasons!
See what I mean?!

KM5 plans to reopen on Easter :!:

Here's some light gossip:

- I'm anticipating at least one established party to be upping sticks and moving on in 2024
- after the success of Ben Hemsley and Reboot presents Outset, expect Ibiza to welcome more doof doof next summer
- Mondays in Ibiza Marina might dabble with an early brunch or big brekkie

Back