Ibiza gossip 2024

Ben Hemsley and Hannah Laing absolutely tearing it up at the moment. Trick absolutely knocking it out of the park too, with both of those almost being the first 'graduates' :D
Rem hannah laing playing highlander and and kilties in 2013/14....great 2 c her doing well

+1 re trikk...and obvs carl craig, who played a blinder at the closing a month ago.

also like the fact that the line up isn't crazy stuffed with big artists - time to see some new faces and maybe, just maybe, not THAT packed (we can dream can we).

+1 re trikk...and obvs carl craig, who played a blinder at the closing a month ago.

also like the fact that the line up isn't crazy stuffed with big artists - time to see some new faces and maybe, just maybe, not THAT packed (we can dream can we).
Hopefully, last year wasn't that packed defo had more than enough room to dance, also helps that flights arent easy from UK around new years. Also pacha and possible amnesia having parties helps

Ben Hemsley and Hannah Laing absolutely tearing it up at the moment. Trick absolutely knocking it out of the park too, with both of those almost being the first 'graduates' :D
I could really add some info for next year rather than gossip to this but i wont🤐

Not that many on here would be bothered either way🤣

Anyways, wake me up when sven has announced his dates my Ibiza 2024 will be based round his parties again with the hope of catching someone decent at pikes in the same week. I’m done with the big clubs😴

I could really add some info for next year rather than gossip to this but i wont🤐

Not that many on here would be bothered either way🤣

Anyways, wake me up when sven has announced his dates my Ibiza 2024 will be based round his parties again with the hope of catching someone decent at pikes in the same week. I’m done with the big clubs😴
Go on. Don’t be a tease.

Back