Ibiza gossip 2024

Would expect them to have some of their own shows next year or residency somewhere (ANOTR)
Yeah agree...feels like they'll have their pick...mind you i thought the same about Keinemusik a while back and I was wrong...they might just enjoy playing various shows without the pressure of their own residency?

Yeah agree...feels like they'll have their pick...mind you i thought the same about Keinemusik a while back and I was wrong...they might just enjoy playing various shows without the pressure of their own residency?

My (maybe unpopular) view is that Keinemusik work best playing the number of gigs they do now - popping up at Pacha, DC10, one-offs Etc. I personally think they could run out of ideas playing a 20 date residency. However it would be insanely popular, and they may want to go to the next level. Just fingers crossed they don't turn into a Tale of Us and musically end up in a weird place (but making millions, so as they wish). I will duck for cover.

My (maybe unpopular) view is that Keinemusik work best playing the number of gigs they do now - popping up at Pacha, DC10, one-offs Etc. I personally think they could run out of ideas playing a 20 date residency. However it would be insanely popular, and they may want to go to the next level. Just fingers crossed they don't turn into a Tale of Us and musically end up in a weird place (but making millions, so as they wish). I will duck for cover.
i would agree with that. I'm a big fan of them musically in terms of the productions. However i don't think that their DJ sets have enough variety in them for a 20 ish date residency.........very real risk of each week sounding exactly the same! Though this may work as obviously the majority of people only come over for a week or two so would only see them once/twice, so maybe i'm talking sh*te!!!

strictly speaking it's still 23 gossip, but anyway. seeing the rhythm sales are going for pacha nye, it'll probably sell out in advance, same as was the case for lots of music on dates this summer.

so...if you're debating doing ibiza for nye/nyd, get those tix soon-ish.

dc10 still need to announce NYD, but that's a formality only. and who knows what amnesia are up to!

Here's some light gossip:

- I'm anticipating at least one established party to be upping sticks and moving on in 2024
- after the success of Ben Hemsley and Reboot presents Outset, expect Ibiza to welcome more doof doof next summer
- Mondays in Ibiza Marina might dabble with an early brunch or big brekkie
Ben Hemsley and Hannah Laing absolutely tearing it up at the moment. Trick absolutely knocking it out of the park too, with both of those almost being the first 'graduates' :D

Un fortunately, the 2009- 2018/2019 ibiza vibes, parties, nights, DJ's.. is over.

lets hope Ibiza 2014 is better than 2023 and 2022.

nothing confirmed as yet but
going by the text in the Amnesia closing review on their website - it will reopen 11th May

going by the text in the Amnesia closing review on their website - it will reopen 11th May

24 Oct plus 200 days ?

Back