Ibiza gossip 2024

I just saw his birthday party is on Brighton beach in '24. Gone are the days of celebrating it till 8am in a packed Privilege
Until 2025. Amazing how a 10 week residency on £250k a gig plus expenses plus profit share can focus the mind! I’m half joking. But tbh, his last residency didn’t hit the heights so Ibiza is probably more done with him than he is with Ibiza.

Ibiza was badly lacking in rich only famous due to social media personalities 😉 how much for the man himself to sprinkle the salt? Or can you bring your own bottle of Saxa to keep the costs down? :)

Amazing another big shit for VIP's...... They will have killed the island..... The real Ibiza is definitely dead.... It's time to travel elsewhere after 22 years on Ibiza.

Amazing another big shit for VIP's...... They will have killed the island..... The real Ibiza is definitely dead.... It's time to travel elsewhere after 22 years on Ibiza.
Out of the big season its much better. Out of the tourist spots. You have to find the good venues. Small clubs , small beaches and so on.

Feeling the same, it seems go out of season when its colder and theres less flight options is the only way to afford it now. We'll be all going in February in a few years the way normal people are being squeezed out :(

Out of the big season its much better. Out of the tourist spots. You have to find the good venues. Small clubs , small beaches and so on.
Ehhh man ;-) .. Last summer it was my 54 travel in IBIZA... I don't how Ibiza his in July and August. I go to Ibiza since 22 years only in June and September an the price are Crazy... We are losing our IBIZA... This is just my opinion of course.

Back