Ibiza gossip 2024

possibly the wrong section........with the Pikes announcements, and the featured nights on their website, i didn't see anything about Pikes on Sundays/Tales of The Unexpected.......surely that will be back this year?

I just got the OK to put this in here to clear up a few things.

mark, sarah and andy (the venue's musical directors and bookers for the past 9 years as well as promoters of 'pikes on sundays') have left pikes. there won't be no pikes on sundays/tales of the unexpected this year, at least not the way it used to be.

end of an era at pikes - but I'm pretty sure we'll still see them around here on the island.

mark, sarah and andy (the venue's musical directors and bookers for the past 9 years as well as promoters of 'pikes on sundays') have left pikes. there won't be no pikes on sundays/tales of the unexpected this year, at least not the way it used to be.

end of an era at pikes - but I'm pretty sure we'll still see them around here on the island.
sad news indeed!
Do you have an indication of where the Broadbents will pop up mate?

Gutted but with many residencies remaining unchanged their footprint certainly remains.
Any idea who has taken over those roles?

They launched their new project in India this year that was cut short due to logistical issues, hopefully it will return

I wondered how things would play out after the rumblings about roles in Pikes then that Monday Manumission announcement.

Amazing that they had created yet another essential “must do” Sunday on the island steeped in class and quality when it came to them and the musical credentials of their guests. And you could get a roast dinner while you were there. Balearic bliss.

As mentioned, they’ve obviously left their mark in terms of what they have created across the weekly line ups. I do hope they have the opportunity to do what they do elsewhere, there are clearly a lot of people who seek the spirit of the island’s musical heritage which they and a few like them are at the forefront of.

This might be a stupid question haha but what can we expect? I'm on the younger side (21) so I've never witnessed any of their parties.
Genuinely, nothing like what Manumission used to be like, in case that needs saying.

- unannounced line-ups
- no phone policy

Live sex shows, dwarves and cups of coco-loco will be left resigned to the past

Also waiting to find out what age policy Pikes will have in place this summer.

Genuinely, nothing like what Manumission used to be like, in case that needs saying.

- unannounced line-ups
- no phone policy

31+ I’m going for 🤣

31+ I’m going for 🤣

- unannounced line-ups
- no phone policy

Are you able to stay if you go to the restaurant before a party if you're younger than the minimum age?

- unannounced line-ups
- no phone policy

https://events.pikesibiza.com/event/melon-bomb-03-05-2024/
Here it states 27+

I would imagine if you are in eating and reasonably well behaved you wouldn’t get chased out.

I’ve booked for the roast one Sunday but might revisit that decision depending what is on.

https://events.pikesibiza.com/event/melon-bomb-03-05-2024/
Here it states 27+
Yes, will start summer as 27+ but it hasn't been ruled out that it will rise again.

I would imagine if you are in eating and reasonably well behaved you wouldn’t get chased out.
Inclined to agree with this, as long as you don't obviously appear around 21 range or under

Back