How long til' you go?

I hope u plan IMS Dalt villa for ur trip as it should be one of the big Opening events
the weekend beginning from may 26 will be very long until monday may 29 (Parties & parties (Friday IMs Vintage Lio Sat Ushuaia opening amnesia opening, sunday only Hi Ibiza,Monday Flower Power o_O ), i guess mates wont follow :lol:)
the waiting is rather hard to cope this year
71 days left o_O
ps:classic rock tune only for those whos knows :p

Last edited:
I hope u plan IMS Dalt villa for ur trip as it should be one of the big Opening events
the weekend beginning from may 26 will be very long until monday may 29 (Parties & parties (Friday IMs Vintage Lio Sat Ushuaia opening amnesia opening, sunday only Hi Ibiza,Monday Flower Power o_O ), i guess mates wont follow :lol:)
the waiting is rather hard to cope this year
71 days left o_O
ps:classic rock tune only for those whos knows :p

We are indeed planning on attending the IMS before Music On Friday. More than likely having a rest day Saturday, before Hi opening and the Circo/Cocoon double header on Monday.

The rest of the week I'm leaving empty until the remaining events are confirmed.

Just googled it. 28 weeks today. 196 days. At least it's under 200. It's going to be a long summer until September.

:lol:
i ll have time to enjoy opening , august until closing end september
im hurry to be on may but not on september yet :spank:
Keep calm & dont think too much about ibiza :D to ease the wait

How many people here choose their dates based on nights that are announced, or do you choose your dates first and know there will be plenty choice when you get there? I never stick to a plan in Ibiza anyway so just choose my dates first and keep an eye on the party calendar. That works well for me though since my dates usually end up being during the closings.

I choose my days rather than dates, there from fri 2 june to tues 6 june, was going to do el row opening sat then monday dc 10, now changed my mind to music on opening and sunday pacha for solomun x cant wait x

its getting closer 57 days :cool: Luggage is already packed :D
Opening Closing always planned as cheaper & better period, & always sure to find mates (french mates) or sticking to best spotlight mates planning, eg ibz aug should be planned(even worst period,pricey, heat, rammy) from july 27 to aug 9th (Clockwork Orange planned but it was by chance & Elrow pool party of course , ive stretch one day more as i was planning to leave aug 8th) with famous ibz spotlight vet that don't show up anymore, i will ask him why :lol:
sticking to plane tickets & parties too, i will miss Glitterbox opening the day i left Ibiz but no regret as ticket plane on sat is feuking pricey & will do it on the 2nd trip

Last edited:
Back