How long til' you go?

Two days....and the weather looks like it's gonna be as good as, er, Britain this weekend! Shirley shum mishtake???
If an outdoor pool gets enough sun during the day in March, is it warm enough to swim in by late afternoon? Somehow I doubt it, but do any hotel pools (that are open now) have heating?

Cant see many outdoor pools open this early,the sea would be my choice this time of year before all the yachts and celebrities fake tan pollutes it..

Cant see many outdoor pools open this early,the sea would be my choice this time of year before all the yachts and celebrities fake tan pollutes it..
I'm way too soft for the sea - needs to be mid-June :-(
R/e closed pools, wonder what decides to get them opened? Sure some hotels will open them when they open themselves, presumably around Easter - but for all-year or early-opening hotels, wonder if they look at the forecast and say to themselves "four days sunshine, let's get the pool going"?

Saying that, I've been to Majorca and the Costa del Sol over New Year holidays, and I've never seen/noticed an outdoor pool empty/covered/obviously closed. Not seen many using them though!

When I go next week I'll have a look round and see what's happening.

50days , weather is sunny/warm out of my windows office, minds already in ibz :cool:
i will give up parties (Derrick May this friday night , Delano Smith :confused:) in Paris except souq in order to see how sessions mix Woomon djs (Acid Pauli, nu, Yokoo) look like in oirder to plan it or not in ibz, at 20€ the ticket i can give a try for this 24h party end april, in order to save stamina for ibz, as i always plan a chill ibiz but at this end i cant! :spank:
ps:if 1 ibz mate plan Paris clubbing in a few days i will follow :D (looks like an U2 anthem vmv)
Let the music take control!!!!

17156027_1464231460254790_8848053708413352532_n.jpg

Mid June's my next scheduled visit, but in September I'm having a change and doing Menorca. At £90 return with Jet2 and a hostal for e.220 for 4 nights, it's rude not to. Fancy a bit of skinny-dipping on Son Beu (sp??) and being the first week in Sept, the water should be as warm as a bath! Will miss Formentera though :-( but hope to be back early October for the last rays of sun.

Back