How long til' you go?

99days!!!
All i m thinkin is about holidays, Sea, Sun & Beats :p
Motivation goes down for work as my company owe me some money ive asked 2000€ prime from the work ive done, from lazy colleagues for 1 year job (add it some raise for my income) , doing their job :rolleyes: , since sept 16, it will help for my ibz budget :D
They dont answer to my mail...
First year, im looking forward :spank:
BKz7N0ECYAA0Ujr.jpg

202 days for definite but looking at a June/July trip potentially!

Off to Lanzarote in three weeks for some early sunshine - pissin down in Edinburgh right now and freezing as well! :evil:

104 days and counting! Plan was to do el row opening saturday and dc10 monday...now I am changing it to music on opening (hope marco plays the funky/groovy techno and not boring techno like last time) and solomun at pacha on the sunday..cant wait!

78 days :cool:
seeing people puslibshing pics of ibiza (Ibz puerto empty :lol:, Coolture cafe & so on ), Parisian people that go to ibz in a few days & so on doesnt help to keep me calm :D
Captain pirate will be back with blue Raybans of a spotlight i wont name ( so wrecked:spank:) that he forgot it in the car once getting of it,For god's sake , they don't drive :rolleyes: otherwise , a journey straight to the cemetary :lol:
14479696_10208681653331373_6046690525891342543_n.jpg

Same time as me, never been in June before, any idea if it be much colder than the peak of summer or is it just as hot?

Pretty sure it's just as hot, went in August in 2001 and stayed at the Galfi (No air con) that was the year it hit 106! That was HOT!

Back