How long til' you go?

u say it Diver!
RODSPIN is a Dj to follow
there is a story behind this mix recorded at Amante beach club
i was with that rich usa model girl housing at ushuaia hotel suite, for her last day & i ve told her she has to go to salinas for her last day as it's a todo list (she was there aug but we didnt met even they were willing)
We went to Sa trinxa with Marcos Miller, one nice german Dj on the decks , having drinks & on the way to order food & she asked if there is a more fancy place & i ve answered Jockey club , a place ive never go as i know price are not cheap :p,so we cancel the food at Sa trinxa & went to Jockey club, she bought me the food(i was on the way to pay the bill but she insist that it was on her house to thank me to sort her for all her ibz trip :cool:), hamburger (hamburger was kind 30€ & meat look like reconstructed meat :confused:) for me & pizza for her .
i ve noticed the dj play nice music & i went to see him to ask for his name with the pizza box for him to write his name on it ,as we were on the way to leave as usa mate was not hungry & a little rushy because of her plane to cath in 2hours & he gave me a mix cd (JC sessions 3) with this mix.
Usa mate ask the dj for a cd mix & he sold her a mix cd called 2006 sessions that was nice too, a track i've noticed from this mix
Usa girl forgot her fancy shoes in my beach bag but too late she was at airport 1hour after i've dropped her at ushuaia hotel (1rst time i went to post office to send her shoes to NY,1hour queue :mad: at 9h00am, when getting out of a party ,:D:D35€ cheapest fee as she wanted the fast shipping that cost 135€ & will pay me back but i say, on my house for the shipping at lower price & she were not back to NY)

Can't wait to see him again & buying his 2017 cd mix session :cool:

Last edited:
I wonder if i' ll make a topic in order to look for rich models girls to make them a visit of Ibiza :p
I guess i Wont make a topic for meetup as is didnt need that(some pm to people that goes same period?), usa model mate was met in airport bus aug 16th with her friend Jennifer love hewitt look a like , on the way to ibz airport because of my drum hanging on my shoulder :cool:

it will be nice to see her again ibz 17 or in Paris too as she was planning to move there...
:D

Maybe time to think to work in ibz? as an illegal touristic chauffeur :lol:

D-125

I should land may 17th in ibz ,French mates from closing 16 should join around may 27th & other mates from spotlight or my contacts , no ideas for now, but it will be cool to meet some people again & new ones too...

228 long days :eek: Although I'm off to Newcastle next weekend & Lanzarote in 6 weeks for some sunshine!

There's a chance I may be heading for an earlier visit to Ibiza with a stag do but nothing confirmed as of yet. A few nights in June or July would be willingly accepted though! Not sure how my bank balance will look after that though! :twisted:

I wonder if i' ll make a topic in order to look for rich models girls to make them a visit of Ibiza :p
I guess i Wont make a topic for meetup as is didnt need that(some pm to people that goes same period?), usa model mate was met in airport bus aug 16th with her friend Jennifer love hewitt look a like , on the way to ibz airport because of my drum hanging on my shoulder :cool:

it will be nice to see her again ibz 17 or in Paris too as she was planning to move there...

D-125

I should land may 17th in ibz ,French mates from closing 16 should join around may 27th & other mates from spotlight or my contacts , no ideas for now, but it will be cool to meet some people again & new ones too...

are you an illegal taxi driver or drug dealer or something? I can never work out why you're constantly driving around

Now we can meet Craig72 :cool:
Ibz 16, i was a zombie so it was first time i havent my drums on me as i used too :lol: as it weigh 4.5kgs...

Neither at all, i ve said No to drugs at cocoon after party busting an italian guy selling coke to a couple & asking if i want to sniff some for free & same at dc10 closing from a brunette giving me her tiny spoon...
It's all about the Music (not the feucking boring Music on party :lol:)
Hush: if you are looking for some drugs :spank: i can sort u out :lol:

Please dont do like this ibz usa spotlight virgin that text me only for marijuana what the f***, 100% zombie & issue batterie i dont need that shit in ibiza :rolleyes: especially on the way to have lunch :D & thinking Ibz was Magaluf, 50€ for circoloco opening? yes man u have to pay! this is Ibiza other don't Go!:lol:

D-125

I don't think I'm quite ready for these long long unpunctuated shallow posts "rich model girls / model mate" FFS REALLY?!!:confused::confused:....maybe once I've booked my trip (soon hopefully) I'll be ready to read these amusing posts, but not yet! :spank:

I don't think I'm quite ready for these long long unpunctuated shallow posts "rich model girls / model mate" FFS REALLY?!!:confused::confused:....maybe once I've booked my trip (soon hopefully) I'll be ready to read these amusing posts, but not yet! :spank:
I just sit back and enjoy it.
If you ever meet @FallenangelGparsons you'll find out that he speaks exactly as he writes; fast and long!
One of the good guys, really :)

Last edited:
He's french its not a bad effort in fairness, English isnt his only extra language either.
He's a genuinely good guy i think it gets lost in the translation at times he's not showing off as has been said he's a great lad if you get the chance to meet him you should :lol:
Sorry for the lack of punctuation :p

Not going this year after going twice a year for the past several.

Opted to attend the (Music On Festival) in Amsterdam and the (Kappa Futur Festival) in Turin instead. Going to feel odd not going but time for a change.

He's french its not a bad effort in fairness, English isnt his only extra language either.
He's a genuinely good guy i think it gets lost in the translation at times he's not showing off as has been said he's a great lad if you get the chance to meet him you should :lol:
Sorry for the lack of punctuation :p

I'm sure he is a very nice guy, wasn't slagging him off personally, just not quite ready for his posts....yet! :rolleyes:

@Don Simon , the day you meet me by chance at Es Torrent, was the day after having a big argument with soulmate (everything fixed the night :lol:) , otherwise you would have met him & some allergy on my left hips because of the nickel from my drums's belt, so not in a very good mood, but when seeing someone spoting me by chance & havent no clues about yor pseudo ,put a smile on my face, Give a shout if spoting me by chance ibz 17 :D
You owe me a pic of us :lol:

@OllieNotts , what about ur ibz17 schedule, opening? Closing?Seeing you there was a feuckin coincidence as 3mates were already in Benimussa , i was just finishing my hierbas shots & bananas in the car, mate drinking along the ride,i can't, as a driver (the drive to bmi & back from Maria luisa restaurante at cala vadella, made me realize not to drink alcohol even some little b4 driving as it was a pain to drive safe :D) as i was beaten that day of cocoon after party otherwise we would go earlier to this party

@louisem30 , i m just joking ...& See you there by chance Ibz 17 .Don t know if u were among peolpe at spotlight meetup at we love Space as met anyone (mate just told me, pointing, it s Stevie from spotlight, he is "feeling" the music :D ...)

Back