Don Toni => Hard Rock Hotel

10361336_10152444223253923_3222885697251212665_n.jpg

:D

This enormous, rooftop sky lounge, complete with chic decor designed to make you feel like you're inside of a beautiful boat.

10336699_310449792450762_6838199007848690024_n.jpg

saw it last friday from ush's rooftop when going to the finale of emerging ibiza festival.

ps.
another big convention for HRH right now going on (3-6 june):
"hotelbeds markethub europe"

within 2 days they built a whole stadium on the beach in front of HRH for some beachvolleyballtournament

actually the whole pool- and stage-area is quite underwhelming ...

actually the whole pool- and stage-area is quite underwhelming ... like their other pool more (the one close to the restaurants) ...

Nile Rodgers and his band Chic are warming up for tonight, guys!! And you should be getting ready too!! Tic tac tic tac...

1524840_794814163896882_4378157630386806673_n.jpg

I Hope this creates work for the people from ibiza. Changements around the island are getting rather disturbing. There used to be nothing there. We used to stand at Bora Bora with around 50 people with some german blokes playing volleyball 500 m from it . Look what it has become. Maybe i am getting old and a big of a nag but if i see the changements ibiza has gone through the past 20 years. Hope this really helps the ibicencos to find some jobs but i doubt it. Instead of protesting against the autopista and the oil rig they should protest against all those shitty ones trying to get richer and richer. I ve never set i foot in ushaia and i will never set a foot in this shithole too, maybe when i have to take a piss.

Did anyone go to see nile Rodgers at the opening of hard rock? , what's the facilities like in the area where they hold the shows, bar prices etc.... Going the UB40 event in the next few weeks....

Did anyone go to see nile Rodgers at the opening of hard rock? , what's the facilities like in the area where they hold the shows, bar prices etc.... Going the UB40 event in the next few weeks....

bar prices are the same as over at ushuaïa - 12€ for a beer.

... hard rock? , what's the facilities like in the area where they hold the shows ...
didn´t like that area at all .. it´s sterile and lame as f*** ...
... NO holiday- and NO ibiza-feeling there ...
more a place for conventions for the oil industry or big greedy companies or whatever bullshit !
then this ridiculous pr-stunt regarding "world´s most expensive restaurant" ... haha ... even their staff didn´t know anything about it or even where it is located ... just a pr-gag because idiot-journalists like this kind of stuff and print it.
avoid... even ushuaia is "nicer" !!
and i have NO idea wat this bullshit -castle has to do with a HARDROCK Hotel ... btw ... their hardrock-memorabilia are a joke ... i bet all of this shit is fake anyway ... hahaha ...

... and why is the "Ushuaia Dislike of Space Wrist Bands!"-thread closed ???

12 euro for a beer ,f*** it ,will just sit in uno's with a bottle of smirnoff then head down :p what time are the events likley to start and finish ,says on tickets 6pm for doors

yeah doors open at 6pm, but the main act won't play before 10pm normally. chic only played 11:30 til 01am at the opening night. normally it's 12 o clock finish, so i'd expect main acts to start 10/10:30 ish.

Back