Don Toni => Hard Rock Hotel

I'm glad I'm going on the Weds so missing Tinie Tempah.
But gutted that I'll be missing the likes of Snap! and La Bouche and would secretly love to see Whigfield... Can you remember the dance?! Saturday night and I like the way you move...
I am starting to regret asking for a stage view room now though...

Last edited:
I haven't got a clue what they are thinking with this and Tinie Tempah. I can only think someone has blagged a job but hasn't works in A&R or events management since 1987. Maybe they have bee in jail.

Suppose you have to look at the demographic that will go to the Ibiza version of Hard Rock. Probably a lot of young couples with young families that used to go to Ibiza / still enjoy a good time but now have kids. They grew up in the 80s/early 90s are 35+ and if they are on holiday and then likes of SNAP etc are playing will be good nostalgia for them.

Suppose you have to look at the demographic that will go to the Ibiza version of Hard Rock. Probably a lot of young couples with young families that used to go to Ibiza / still enjoy a good time but now have kids. They grew up in the 80s/early 90s are 35+ and if they are on holiday and then likes of SNAP etc are playing will be good nostalgia for them.

Could people with kids afford here? Is that what it is marketed as? Maybe I have the wrong idea of intended demographic.

hardrockCAFE (vara del rey, opening june !?)
already hiring :

6jfrs0.jpg

was it open this/all winter ?

:(

One worker dead and another seriously injured in a hotel in Platja d'en Bossa
falling from the seventh floor
Employees were cleaning windows when they fell vacuum -
The injured is admitted to Can Misses with prognosis

A worker has died and another has been seriously injured in an accident that has occurred at one in the afternoon at the Hard Rock Hotel Platja d'en Bossa, as confirmed by a spokeswoman 061.

The workers, who worked in a business vertical ñimpieza, were cleaning windows
when they have fallen into the void from the seventh floor.

One of them died despite resuscitation of health personnel who has moved to the place.

The 061 has stated that workers of both age is around 40 years.
The seriously injured were hospitalized in Can Misses with prognosis.

The hotel have moved two ambulances and basic life support.

The accident has caused consternation among employees and guests.

http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...bajador-muerto-herido-grave-hotel/848216.html

someone made a pic of the window cleaners few hours before the tragic casualty:

Screenshot_2016-06-13-23-05-19-1.png

Back