Don Toni => Hard Rock Hotel

had private look at rooms last week.very nice.if you get the corner rooms there is a jacuzzi with clear glass windows plus blinds.carpet balcony all wifi etc inc.huge tv.nice double bed.was told its £250.00 a night per person.restuarant on roof is 1200 euro per table before you start.looks nice with all the pop framed stuff around hotel.thing is it was full lastweek.money talks.look from room i was in of the tower hotel next door.

2mjq03.jpg

Last edited:
Going to UB40 tonight, what way do we go in, the old hotel side or the club
side? And will I be able to access the pink floyd bar ?

if you go as an event visitor you don't have access to any of the inside locations i think, only to the bars and the 'munchies' food place which are outside at the concert stage.

so that robin thicke clown just "performed" 2 (TWO) songs last friday @ hrh ??

i see the future of this hotel in holding big conventions ...

... f.e. SCIENTOLOGY meetings and stuff like that :mad: :twisted:

Anyone know if anything is happening to the palm beach hotel? I just got back and tried to look at prices for next year but it's saying sold out for every date with my usual travel agent.

"... don't know what to call the rubbish they are serving up at Hard Rock Hotel.
Apart from acts like Placebo and The Prodigy, much of their programming only serves Ibiza in a bad light.
Hard Rock Hotel is trying to dress a hippy in a suit with attitude - that style will never fit in Ibiza.
More of Ibiza Rocks and less of Hard Rock Hotel please ..."
(danny k.)

LOOKING FOR A TOP BAR MANAGER !!
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY Amazing project called Tatel. Super top spanish restaurant. The main investors are Rafael Nadal, Enrique Iglesias and Pau Gasol. We are planning to open in Madrid at the end of March, Miami and Ibiza at the end of this year and 2016.
I am looking for a BAR MANAGER who is willing to come to Madrid and start this adventure with us…the executive bar manager position will be the next job offer available of course! English and spanish are a must. Please help me to share this info, my email address is ugo@bluemarlinibiza.com , only cv with pictures are accepted.
Thanks!

Back