Circoloco @ DC10 2016

Hopefully they let Black Madonna and Servito go back to back this week and give them a little bit more of an extended set. Two of them together make for some real good selection.

I understand your approach here, but don't share your opinion.

it's true that circoloco has become as expensive as a lot of other parties compared to a few years ago when it was much cheaper than most others. but if you consider what you get it's not a bad deal IMO:

- 12 hours party (if you want it) - who else provides that nowadays here?
- indoor and outdoor action (garden first and later terrace and main room)
- water still 5€ (where else do you get that?)
- always a great mixture of both new names as well as headliners
- last but definitely not least it definitely is the one party where you hear most 'new' and unknown music in ibiza

as you guys know we don't sell DC10 tickets, so I don't have ANY vested interests at all by saying what I say here. but seriously, seen from a clubber's point of view, I honestly think it's a party well worth the money.

So it's 50€. No matter if buying at a Bar on the Island or on R.Advisor?

So it's 50€. No matter if buying at a Bar on the Island or on R.Advisor?

No, actually. The price fluctuates depending on which outlet you buy from, the popularity of any given date, and how late in the day you buy.

In that respect, it is truely unique amongst Ibiza parties, and you can be stung.

Either buy in advance on RA, or pay on the door.
Believe me, i have learned the hard way.

Btw, i'm hella pumped for The Black Madonna, Konstantin, Tennis & D'Julz next Monday!

I'll be leaving around midnight to catch flight home, so hopefully have enough time to catch some if not all those acts.

yeah as often said on here, for dc10 just buy on the door apart from the closing party where even I'd recommend RA presale.

Yes always buy on the door. We found out the hard way 2 years ago. Well I say hard way, was 5eur each more then door price

Paradise pretty much full line up is released and on the calendar now

Circo Loco released on the Tuesday before with set times on the Sunday generally

No no, he's talking about where to buy the tix for this or if he should at all and just instead pay at the door.

I remember paying 40 Euros for Circo Loco tix from some ticket seller in San Antonio. Paradise tix...buy at door or tix beforehand?

No, actually. The price fluctuates depending on which outlet you buy from, the popularity of any given date, and how late in the day you buy.

In that respect, it is truely unique amongst Ibiza parties, and you can be stung.

Either buy in advance on RA, or pay on the door.
Believe me, i have learned the hard way.

The hard way = buying from RA?

Bottom of the West End theres a ticket outlet that keeps the prices the same until the last day or few hours. Paid €40 last year 4 days before circo loco

I`ve paid last year also 50 bugs for squeeze like Sardines.
The challenge is to find a spot where u can move a little bit... ive found one in main room,some at garden for a few mn but area always occupied by feuckin Loaded spain italian blokes makin big moves pushin u & so on:mad:...

I'll give you some expert space advice here for dc10:

garden - normally not packed to the rafters anyway, but in the front close to the tree is normally comfy.
terrace - generally if you stick to any of the walls or close to any of the bars you're fine. that and also right in front of the DJ booth is fine.
main room - front right close to the bar as you look at the DJ.

Last edited:
Back