Circoloco @ DC10 2016

Can anyone remind me the price he pay for

Dc10 closing 16? i've paid 60€ at door & was quiet sure it was 50€ at Dc10 shop(or Resident Advisor) ...
Dc10 opening16? i've paid 50€ at Dc10 shop , pdb...
a mate told me price at door is same as shops that dont rise the ticket but this rule seems not apply to opening/closing...

Just Balancing my IBZ 17 budget :D , the year of "the less you pay the more you ll enjoy IBIZA" :p as i may spend 50days in IBZ this year...

Can anyone remind me the price he pay for

Dc10 closing 16? i've paid 60€ at door & was quiet sure it was 50€ at Dc10 shop(or Resident Advisor) ...
Dc10 opening16? i've paid 50€ at Dc10 shop , pdb...
a mate told me price at door is same as shops that dont rise the ticket but this rule seems not apply to opening/closing...

Just Balancing my IBZ 17 budget :D , the year of "the less you pay the more you ll enjoy IBIZA" :p as i may spend 50days in IBZ this year...

50 days there is a dream, can't imagine what it's like for season long working folks

50 days there is a dream, can't imagine what it's like for season long working folks

well, if you can afford a really long ibiza holiday, that's actually really paradise. I did that about 12 years ago - a full month. of course doing a season here or living here all year around is great too, but it's not the same because you're not on holiday all the time :)

well, if you can afford a really long ibiza holiday, that's actually really paradise. I did that about 12 years ago - a full month. of course doing a season here or living here all year around is great too, but it's not the same because you're not on holiday all the time :)

Agree. I've done c.01 Sep to Closing two times. Basically 5 weeks, no work, just relax and go out. If ever anyone gets the chance to do it please do. It is the best thing you can do. Hopefully will do again this year or next work dependent.

Agree. I've done c.01 Sep to Closing two times. Basically 5 weeks, no work, just relax and go out. If ever anyone gets the chance to do it please do. It is the best thing you can do. Hopefully will do again this year or next work dependent.
Where do you stay for that length of time? As in apartment/villa etc

Yeah I would think it's not the same as working there, but still, beats working anywhere else. I applied for your internship position so here's hoping it works out!

It was 46 days last year, but this year it will be IBIZA on a shoestring :lol: as i dont want to pay half the money i've spent last year :p
sure i will be more tanned this summer, as SUN is FREE :D to all & TBH i didnt have time to sunbath , summer 16 with a very busy schedule : party & PARTY...I will make a hard selection to the few parties i will do.
I've already done 2 full month : June & august 12 but it was the old good time for gueslists (all parties at Space :cool:,Destino was free with a card x2, given at beaches, shops or calling them , all ants parties, many amnesia guestlists a few pacha & so on...)

ps:5 days to one week is too short, i always plan ibiza 2 weeks minimum..Opening 16 only 9 days because i havent enough Days off...

Last edited:
Back