Circoloco @ DC10 2016

100% - ive probably checked in for the last time there too!
Got some great memories from the place though. And I take my hat off to the place as they still charge only €5 :eek: for a bottle of water. Come away spending €70 ticket included, which cushions the blow of spending a small fortune at space.

Got some great memories from the place though. And I take my hat off to the place as they still charge only €5 :eek: for a bottle of water. Come away spending €70 ticket included, which cushions the blow of spending a small fortune at space.
And only €3 or €5 for a Tequila !

Last time I was there was closing 2013. Left after 30 minutes due to it being packed out. Ridiculous queues, boring slow music in the garden.

I think paradise looks like a really good night, if I ever go back to dc10 I'll go on a Wednesday.

As we didn't make Space the day before, we headed to DC10 around 5, hardly anybody in there but had a blast until about 00:30 - after the garden closed. Then headed to Cocoon.
We all had a great night.... but I've got heartache from missing space that I think will last forever:(

Was there for Luciano at terrace..nothing special ..All workers mates saying he is doing shit laast years ..
Price waw 70€ m'y last Circoloco PARTY i guess
Ive met many people but no spotlight..not hard To spot a piraté ..on the pic of Shonky (thanks @ric ) To warm me.
I waw offering somme coke by a girl but i décline..
Everything is free issu r cool To people..
The afterparty is in a villa at Cala Moli..gueslist required

As we didn't make Space the day before, we headed to DC10 around 5, hardly anybody in there but had a blast until about 00:30 - after the garden closed. Then headed to Cocoon.
We all had a great night.... but I've got heartache from missing space that I think will last forever:(

I have a heartache for not staying until the end I was so gutted I had hours left in me but we had to leave for reasons that couldn't be helped.. I'm devastated about it because I had wondered will I make it and even being there from 6.30pm until 4:30am I felt like I'd only been there for 2 hours! I ended up going to DC10 the next day to make up for it .. Was a toss up between this and Cocoon. I had said I would never set foot in DC10 again when it went a bit TOWIE, but I thought Cocoon would be rammed and full of social media film crew getting their shot of Nina Kraviz. I opted for Dc10 we got there around 10 and left about half 12 we were having a great time but I downed two massive vodka and diet cokes and felt sick.. By the time the taxi got near pdb I was fine and we ended up in Dunes of all places. We decided to start a party in there then left once our work was done :lol: I wish I had have stayed in dc10 though because I feel the timing of it made the crowd more acceptable to me.. But perhaps I will go back next year because of this..

What about Loco Dice??
Didnt saw him as in the Garden
UNTIL 2.00 30am
Then some Luciano &"All Blackcoffee vs Jackmaster set.
Then rest in the car UNTIL 5.30am (allowed To get out & black with stamp from 2.30am, mates forgot it & left club 3.00am by feet to pdb) & black for Damian Lazarus set UNTIL end 8.30am

right here's my thoughts on circoloco closing...

we got in at about 9:30pm (after queuing for roughly half an hour). stayed in the garden as long as it was open (closed at 2am IIRC). missed apollonia, but got cassy b2b tania vulcano whom I enjoyed and then it was seth b2b jamie. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but they were good that night. a few tracks they played: kink's valentine's groove, sasha's new 'track 10' and I also shazamed Photek's Mine To Give (David Morales World Mix), but am not 100% sure it was what they played.

the garden was very busy, but it was still bearable I thought. once the garden shut it was time for the two most packed hours of the whole season - but everyone that's been to a dc10 closing knows that. so from about 2am to 4am it was simply rammed inside. we were on the terrace. musically it was great I have to say, black coffee b2b jackmaster were amazing and also davide squillace's set was fantastic (he included andhim's 'super', a track I can see being played lots in the next few months). towards the end of his set it got better in terms of crowds, as usual lots of people had just had enough and left. we then switched over to the main room to see damian lazarus playing the closing set. in there, by 5:30am when he started, it was already much more comfy in terms of crowds and damian didn't disappoint. until 7am he played his normal stuff and then he changed over to some really really old house classics and, as a total curveball, also dropped faith evans' love like this. what a moment.

a nice last dance for me - am truly clubbed out now though and will put my dancing shoes in the cupboard until xmas/new year. time for daytime activities finally!

a italian bloke & his girlfriend totaly wasted wanted to shove us(3) & 5 other french i ve just met :D
he quit after tring to impress a 2 meters tall french bloke
i just tell him keep calm & if the bloke hit you im gonna kill him to death :spank: with some chinese kung fu ,captain pirate speaking :cool: just under dj booth ps;I met shonky & djulz at ibz airport as taking same plane...ask for a pic too telling him we were a french packunder dj booth & i was captain pirare on his pic & that we got many common fb contacts in paris even not knowing me..
14591735_10155249219059692_255843808749262440_n.jpg

a italian bloke & his girlfriend totaly wasted wanted to shove us(3) & 5 other french i ve just met :D
i just tell him keep calm & if the bloke hit you im gonna kill him to death :spank: with some chinese kung fu ,captain pirate speaking :cool: just under dj booth ps;I met shonky & djulz at ibz airport as taking same plane...ask for a pic too telling him we were a french packunder dj booth & i was captain pirare on his pic & that we got many common fb contacts in paris even not knowing me..

I like your posts, I have no idea what you're on about but I like them none the less

Why is captain pirate not smiling?

I like your posts, I have no idea what you're on about but I like them none the less
nothing but dry fruits bananas & ginseng candys , it just all about the music, & i can stay well longer that mates that do drugs(coke, mdma, Keta pills), i dont need that sheets, im fine if people do in condition they are not looking for a fight such as some wankers (amnesaa closing one bloke (fat italian bastard) on the podium,took off my elrow cape & then wanted to trade it against a wafefan, i shouted in french as devil :mad: "Enculé de ta race, rends moi casquette où je vais te défoncer ....muthaf***e! give my cape or im gonna kill you !!!:twisted: )

Back