Circoloco @ DC10 2016

The old guard are back eh. When the hell was the last time Luciano AND Dice both played Circoloco???

Wow this line up is something else!! I'm tempted to fly back out for this with my girlfriend after already going for space closing! Stivi how unbearably busy will this be?

Not that exciting in my opinion either, definitely some solid players in there like Cassy, Rachmad, Black Coffee, and I'm always still a fan of Luciano, but its pretty vanilla for a closing party I think.

yeah and I couldn't be more underwhelmed about this personally

I think the best Circoloco closing line up ever was this one. Compared to this it is totally underwhelming.
circo-loco-dc10-closing-party-2012-poster.jpg

No i do, i meant i forgot to include him in my original post

What year was this from? That is massive
OHH :D Yeah Dettmann is amazing I've seen him at Fabric in London and it was rather special!

That line up is literally perfection if you add Luciano to it! what year was it!!

ah I think it's a decent line up with a few I really like (adriatique, black coffee, lazarus, dettmann, jackmaster, david august), but IMHO neither luciano nor dice fit the dc10 of 2016. they both had their time there, but I'm not excited to see them back personally

but IMHO neither luciano nor dice fit the dc10 of 2016. they both had their time there, but I'm not excited to see them back personally

One of my mates basically said that earlier when seen the line up. While i agree i'd still love to see two of them play Circoloco and maybe just maybe they may alter their sound to suit what its all about. I'm sure i'll read all about it on here in a couple weeks :lol:

What year was this from? That is massive

2012 that one mate.

After reading all about the silly business of this joint over the summer I thought surely it´s not as bad as people are making out. Ohhh it is. When the music in the garden stopped - the terrace and main room were jokes! I wasn´t in the greatest head space for it after the Space marathon & chipped it off around the 2am mark.

Wasn't even planning on going to circoloco but decided to head down around midnight. Usually arrive at 6 to enjoy the daytime. Unfortunately for me my love affair with the night is over. The place is just far too small without the outside running. Having no room to dance ruins it for me. :(

Back