Circoloco @ DC10 2016

a lot of people tell me that the opening of dc10 this year have lost his true spirit...it's true? any recension? or is the same bla bla bla? :)

a lot of people tell me that the opening of dc10 this year have lost his true spirit...it's true? any recension? or is the same bla bla bla? :)

Can't talk for this year but last year it felt like that. Not sure 70% of the people even knew why they were there tbh, and just there because 'DC10'. Lasted until 2am or so and then called it

I've missed the opening for the first time in about 8 years or so.

feedback that I got from various friends and my work colleagues was that the garden was cool apart from seth & the martinez brothers. then of course from around midnight onwards it got super busy and that alone just makes things uncomfy. it is true though that quite a few of my mates said that after midnight it did go downhill. I'm sure that up to a certain extent this is also because it was so busy.

for a lot of us island heads, the next 4 weeks are normally amongst the best circo loco sessions of the season. not overly busy, lots of good artists every week because they're not involved in other parties just yet. that said I do expect next monday to be busy simply because lots of folk are around because it's space opening weekend.

Dc10 is okay until you need a piss and a drink and you cant get either. Rude bar staff serving everyone whose spanish had to get my gf to go and get stuff in the end. (in the end ive learned the basiclanguage so will be prepared next time) then theres noway of getting back in the room after all the hussle and bustle of getting out on the first place

And the cubicles you got no chance.

Basically wear a nappy and take your own booze in them :lol:

To last till 6.30 is an achievment in itself

DC10 just seems a bit pointless, I don't really recall people 'dancing' more just standing there all packed in, hardly any vibe/atmosphere either. Hardly caught much of Dixons set last year due to it being so rammed, caught 5 mins here and there. We spent more time out in the garden being with our group and talking to randoms, DC10 aint all that :(

Dc10 is okay until you need a piss and a drink and you cant get either. Rude bar staff serving everyone whose spanish had to get my gf to go and get stuff in the end. (in the end ive learned the basiclanguage so will be prepared next time) then theres noway of getting back in the room after all the hussle and bustle of getting out on the first place

And the cubicles you got no chance.

Basically wear a nappy and take your own booze in them :lol:

To last till 6.30 is an achievment in itself
This is gospel I tell my friend that but he's dragging me to paradise 2 week in July am expecting a human sardine can

Agreed room to dance still full but not mega rammed. Only down point was we had to leave early coz of our flight back early morning!
those early flights are a severe pi$$er.

Appreciate that this isn't the HYTE thread, and I know Jones has got some really good guests, but comfort rules for me these days. As much as I would lie to see The Black Madonna (20/07), my alternative is Talbot, Robert Hood at HYTE. Its a no brainer for me.

HAHA that picture could be me right now! I've been back 2 days and feel awful - sore throat, bad back, weak, dizzy and generally in a World of pain. I am broken :confused:

settimes for 30th may

GARDEN
16:00 - 17:30 SOSSA
17:30 - 19:00 Lele Sacchi
19:00 - 20:30 Margaret Dygas
20:30 - 00:00 Better Lost Than Stupid

TERRACE
17:30 - 19:00 Renè
19:00 - 20:30 Tania Vulcano
20:30 - 22:00 Richy Ahmed
22:00 - 23:30 Jennifer Cardini
23:30 - 02:00 Jamie Jones
02:00 - 04:00 The Martinez Brothers

MAIN ROOM

17:30 - 19:00 SOSSA
19:00 - 20:30 Francesca Lombardo
20:30 - 22:00 Luca Ballerini
22:00 - 23:30 Ryan Elliott
23:30 - 01:00 San Proper
01:00 - 02:30 Ben UFO
02:30 - 04:00 Adriatique

Not caring much for JJ or Martinez Bros, this lineup doesn't do much for me this week as i find Circo's lineup sometimes just dont suit what i am into. Also Adriatique in the main room doesnt fit so much to me, I think they would be better suited for the terrace, but just my opinion of course. I like Francesca Lombardo the best of the bunch and thats a pretty early time slot for her. And Margaret Dygas in the garden is pretty nice too.

Back