Circoloco @ DC10 2016

And does it get busy? I'll be there mid June (I mean the garden)

last year circoloco was actually rather quiet early on in june. I love going early, but before 7pm it wasn't busy at all. still love the garden hours though, it's a nice way to start.

Tania play boring Techno Tech House, saw her in Paris 2 years ago...at least i didnt pay as i was on the guestlist for a party called Fantaisie à Yoyo's club in Paris ..the mission of that day was to bring a Mickey mouse helium balloon to a baby :lol: & a Winnie & the poo decoration bigger than 1meter :D

she was always boring. it's just people didn't notice when the k was good
When u dont do drugs her set is a nighmare,even with a few booze :lol:
Got the 2 1rst circoloco cds & her mix was nice dark & tribal, i guess it was on 1rst volume
i regret not to know where was dc10 or not having a gps in 2000 or 2001 the 1rst year of Dc10 as some Rp gave me a black card in ibz town around a bakery as ordering some cakes such as a "french croissant", 5€ to Dc10 with this?otherwise 10€
where it is? but i didnt understand his explanantion , he should told me on the way to sa trinxa , but b4 on the right...i just remind on the way to airport & mates were not willing to discover it, my big feukin mistake such as missing circoloco their first year!!!! :mad:

The last time I saw her at Circo Loco was in 2014, she played around 11pm on the terrace & she was absolutely brilliant. Nothing boring about her set that night I can assure anyone.

I personally never really rated tania. I've seen her playing alright, I've seen her playing really really bad and everything in between. but I've never really been blown away by a vulcano session.

Thanks fo the info
Looks like ill plan closing from 24 september sat to october 11 tuesday
Will check right nox the price planes in order to find best deal around this range :D

Last edited:
Back