Circoloco @ DC10 2016

I'll give you some expert space advice here for dc10:

garden - normally not packed to the rafters anyway, but in the front close to the tree is normally comvy.
terrace - generally if you stick to any of the walls or close to any of the bars you're fine. that and also right in front of the DJ booth is fine.
main room - front right close to the bar as you look at the DJ.

I'm hoping for an earlier set from Sasha on the 27th June, would love a bit of garden action from him, and then I can bail :)

I don't think so either, will keep my fingers crossed.

Hey with his track record he might not even turn up :spank: :spank:
Lolol. He's cancelled in Toronto twice already, once when he was to come with f***ing Digweed!!

But he'll never cancel Ibiza. No way. Everybody wants to be there!

Lolol. He's cancelled in Toronto twice already, once when he was to come with f***ing Digweed!!

But he'll never cancel Ibiza. No way. Everybody wants to be there!

He didn't make one of his never say never parties at Ushuaia Tower a couple of year ago, timed my trip for it too :mad:.

He didn't make one of his never say never parties at Ushuaia Tower a couple of year ago, timed my trip for it too :mad:.

That's retarded, considering how that was his own party too! But I think that must have been a legit cancellation unless there's some evidence to prove that it wasn't.

I was originally leaving Ibiza on the 23rd but I just changed it to the 25th because I honestly can't miss Sasha at Destino w/Guy Gerber on the 24th PLUS that Space Anniversary party which is gonna be stacked with DJs. Yes I am crazy.

That's retarded, considering how that was his own party too! But I think that must have been a legit cancellation unless there's some evidence to prove that it wasn't.

I was originally leaving Ibiza on the 23rd but I just changed it to the 25th because I honestly can't miss Sasha at Destino w/Guy Gerber on the 24th PLUS that Space Anniversary party which is gonna be stacked with DJs. Yes I am crazy.

I remember that well. I was actually upstairs at the tower when my pal came over and said it was on his FB that he was ill. Dmitri Kakov and Nick curly played if i remember. That trip was doomed i think as 2 days later i ended up in hospital after a car crash!!!!!

Yeah it was down as him being ill for that never say never gig, disappointing at the time but hey ho. I would have done exactly the same thing as you and switched flights, done it myself this year too, not for any particular dj or night but just so can have a few extra nights on the island, means we'll be able to go to Mosaic and LCD Soundsystem
I remember that well. I was actually upstairs at the tower when my pal came over and said it was on his FB that he was ill. Dmitri Kakov and Nick curly played if i remember. That trip was doomed i think as 2 days later i ended up in hospital after a car crash!!!!!

Yup that was the gig, shame as that was quite a good set up at Ushuaia towers, intimate.

Guys I have a question.

With Spain v Italy at 6pm and England v TBC at 9pm both next Monday + an extremely strong Cocoon lineup. What does this mean for Circo next week?

Could we expect probably the quietest date of the season?

Guys I have a question.

With Spain v Italy at 6pm and England v TBC at 9pm both next Monday + an extremely strong Cocoon lineup. What does this mean for Circo next week?

Could we expect probably the quietest date of the season?

I'd wait for the circoloco line up to come out first, but I do think this one will be getting busy only very late. also, it's true that people who will be watching the footie first might decide to completely give dc10 a swerve and just go to cocoon after the matches instead. haven't thought of that before but it might be the case yeah.

I'd wait for the circoloco line up to come out first, but I do think this one will be getting busy only very late. also, it's true that people who will be watching the footie first might decide to completely give dc10 a swerve and just go to cocoon after the matches instead. haven't thought of that before but it might be the case yeah.

Because I was going to do the Circo / Cocoon double header myself; but I do love my football so it's a toughie.

And would you agree Circo's 3 main target audiences are the Spanish, Italians and English?

Back