Worst thing about Ibiza...

nish

...that smell!!! pisstake prices, and the lad to girl ratio - IMO

rather negative for friday!!! must be all the radiohead ive been playing!

to tell u the truth- its the only thing I do over there! If I had more time and stuff id prob explore the island, I only get one week a year, -and the raving takes priority ;)

sorry nish, let me re-phrase that.

people that have never been to ibiza think thats its just somewhere to go to party all night and sleep all day...

damn stereotypes, everytime Ibiza gets mentioned they think its just an island of people dropping :D ,eerm actually, hang on a minute... LOL -J/K

Ye, any island that gets a sky or club rep documentary will have people thinkin its just likes it portrayed on the tv

ye, wtf has people been sayin?! Im well worked up already today coz some girl who's party I went to on sat thought I fed her dog 18 scotch eggs and the dog barfed all over the carpet!! -Blamed it on me even tho it was our mate par!

nish said:
ye, wtf has people been sayin?! Im well worked up already today coz some girl who's party I went to on sat thought I fed her dog 18 scotch eggs and the dog barfed all over the carpet!! -Blamed it on me even tho it was our mate par!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry to hear that..

SOME OF US JUST HAVE THAT GUILTY LOOK I KNOW CUZ I SUFFER FROM IT . IMO THEY CAN GO SCREW THEMSELVES IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN TELL US IF IT WAS YOU CUZ IT'S FUNNY .

I really messed up that night- spilt red wine all over the birthday girl, then got even more hammered and started swearing lots in front of her whole family back at her house! I can remember givin it loads in her lounge when everyone was sitting down as well! OH THE SHAME!!!! These flashbacks make me cringe! :(

I Did NOT feed the dog anything!!! I dont even like it- her dog is HUUGEE! It scares me sometimes- I think she must feed it steds on the sly

Back