Worst thing about Ibiza...

To be honest i HATE the phrase 'clubbers'

Its just cos of the image it conjures up for people.

It makes me Cringe :oops:

HEY PEOPLE THAT AREN'T OPENED MINDED ARE LOST . I'M NOT SAYING WHAT WE DO IS PERFECT BUT FOR ME IT IS . SOME PEOPLE ARE IN TO RACING THEIR CARS I'M NOT BUT I CERTAINLY DON'T SAY OHHH YOU LIKE THAT :confused: HECK MAYBE YOU LIKE BOWLKING GOOD FOR U . IF YOU CAN HELP 1 PERSON ON THIS PLANET IT CAN SAVE THE WORLD WELL I BELEIVE THAT 1 PERSON IS YOURSELF . I LIKE WHAT I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR OBVIOUSLY THE GUY AT THE GYM IS STILL SEARCHING BE PATIENT WITH HIM DREW MAYBE 1 DAY HE'LL SEE THE LIGHT .. I LOVE EVERYONES ATTITUTE HERE !!!! IBIZA SOUNDS LIKE ZION TO ME :D

Sorry about the typing i'm just really slow and i talk fast i can't keep up .If i do the caps thing but i'm getting better . It's all baout improving right ;)

watchin tv, listenin to some new tunes, gettin drunk. Pretty early for bed G- what time is it over there?

Sorry Nish !!! I have a tendencie of doin that what were we talking about again oh yeah whatever we were talking about before . The worst thing about Ibiza websites is guys that just ramble on ! Good thing I can't type or there would be novels up on the screen .. Anyways you guys have made an afternoon alot more bearable heck even fun have a great weekend all . I 'm done yabaa dabaa dooo !!!!! do what ? What ever is fun i guess !! cheers :D :D :D we'll chat on monday you guys can give me updates !!!! check you all later .. i hate goodbyes ;)

I wasnt bitchin or anythin, just sayin, sorry if it came out wrong.

G!!!!- SHAME ON U!!!! Bed at 11! u cant do that in Ibiza!

Im leavin now2! Mates knocked round, Prob end up in town again ;)

Cyas tommorrow- or later if im hammered and start waffling crap on the computer again!

:p

Back