Worst thing about Ibiza...

Ive got the essential selection streamed to ma notepad and dancing round the room, that usually keeps me chilled a bit- try it! ;)

I love August time Drew- the more the merrier, at least we can wait for our taxis in the sun :)

I'm at work those speeches happen after five but ireally do mean it . They are reserved for those deserving commendation and if you are from this planet i'm sure i'll love u 2 . life is grand !!!!! i went through a horrible divorce that took 7 years and i was only married 8 days . the day i got my papers saying that i was free was the day i started loving life again and booked my trip . IBIZA IS MY NEW BEGINNING . OR MAYBE IT'S THE DRUGS !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

i know people might recent me saying this: but the drugs...cant stand that thing, sorry lads and girlies...just not my style...
oh and also Hotel Piscis Park, the place schould be nuked!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Nish was that message ment for me, and if yes: what does it mean?

My bad, sorry! That was meant for Mitch, your post must have gone up before mine. :)

oh- not a bad thing about Ibiza, -but why?- Different prices at different bars in the same club :confused:

oh one more thing i recent: people not getting what the islands all about, mistaking the place to be as horrible as some parts of the westend can be during the nite....

YOU KNOW IT !! WE HAVE A REALLY COOL CLUB HERE IN MONTREAL CALLED STEREO . PROBLEM IS THAT I'TS BECOME A LITLLE TOO COOL .PEOPLE WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE .I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE THAT GO THINKING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PICK UP LYDIA AND I ARE LOOKING FOR THE MAGIC NIGHTS IN THE CLUBS HENCEFORTH OUR TRIP TO IBIZA . SATURDAY SHOULD BE COOL I HAVE 1 OF MY DJ'S PLAYING THERE CHECK IT OUT WWW.CLUBSTEREO.COM . HIS NAME IS DARCY . AND HE IS MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER !!!! DEDICATED TO THE PARTY TYPE OF GUY !!!!! WOW I CAN'T TYPE . LUCKY THIS ISN'T ON THE PHONE OR MAN WOULD I BE RAMBLING . THAT'S WHY MY BOSS WON'T LET ME GO SEE CUSTOMERS ON FRIDAY CUZ I'M TOO WIRED AND I END UP TAKING THEM OUT AND GETTING THEM PLOWED . I HATE BEING TIED TO A DESK ~!! BLAH !! BLAH BLAH @!!! I'M WORSE A SEWING CIRCLE . THANKS FOR LISTENING I NEED IT !!! I LOVE YOU !!!

Someone was asking me in the gym tonight where i was going this year.

When i said Ibiza, he said "what you like it there?!?!?"

Obviously i went straight into defence mode and said "yeah, I love the place"

And he just said "really?"

He was so amazed :?: and he's been to Ibiza town a few times :eek:

Strange people :confused:

I CAN'T TAKE IT I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I'M GOING TO SOUND LIKE THE WEEK BEFORE I'M GOING TO NEED RELAX !!!! HEY NISH , WHAT ARE YOU UP TO !!!

Drew, I konw exactly where you´re coming from...people look at me and say "what do you want to do there, youre not into drugs" - DDUUUUHHH!!
Do i REALLY NEED that just to have a good time, omg!

and everyone´s like "oh she must be doing drugs if she´s into THAT place" behind my back, sucks huh!?

DrewUK said:
Someone was asking me in the gym tonight where i was going this year.

When i said Ibiza, he said "what you like it there?!?!?"

Obviously i went straight into defence mode and said "yeah, I love the place"

And he just said "really?"

He was so amazed :?: and he's been to Ibiza town a few times :eek:

Strange people :confused:

STRANGE FREAKS!!!! He's probably gonna go to Benidorm or something!

mitch&lydia said:
I CAN'T TAKE IT I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I'M GOING TO SOUND LIKE THE WEEK BEFORE I'M GOING TO NEED RELAX !!!! HEY NISH , WHAT ARE YOU UP TO !!!

Its 21:30 in the uk Mitch, im just listenin to some music and havin a few beers :)

Ive often tried to convince my parents to go, maybe slightly out of season, just to appreciate the sheer beauty of the place.

I KNOW they would love Ibiza town but i just don't think they can get the 'Ibiza Uncovered' image out of their heads.

Their loss :(

Ibiza-girlie said:
Drew, I konw exactly where you´re coming from...people look at me and say "what do you want to do there, youre not into drugs" - DDUUUUHHH!!
Do i REALLY NEED that just to have a good time, omg!

and everyone´s like "oh she must be doing drugs if she´s into THAT place" behind my back, sucks huh!?

I got that ALL the time at uni- I was known as the Cream lad (was Proper obsessed with Cream- Id leave all my mates halfway thru a night to go Cream on my own).

Although Im no angel and Ive had my fair share / and prob urs ;) of certain substances, I hate the way people always believe stereotypes of clubs and clubbers- especially when they've never been

oh- wots callela?

honestly I ve never done anything besiden i got high once when i was 16 from smoking weet, and since then ive only gotten drunk.

Callella is a place in spain, westend all over again!

Back