Worst movie you've ever watched...

jaycranney

Watched the most awful movie last night called 'Never Back Down'
Was like The OC meets Fight Club... dreadful dreadful dreadful!

All other terrible movie experinces welcome...

J

Last edited by a moderator:
The only criteria I can use to gauge this is dvds that I have turned off halfway through or even sooner

the only 3 I can ever remember doing that with are

12 Monkeys
Crank
The Game

(waits to be slaughtered by those who think otherwise) ;)

The only criteria I can use to gauge this is dvds that I have turned off halfway through or even sooner

the only 3 I can ever remember doing that with are

12 Monkeys
Crank
The Game

(waits to be slaughtered by those who think otherwise) ;)
You should!!

12 Monkeys is a great film!
I quite liked The Game as well.

Only movie I remember ever walking out of was the Unbearable Lightness of Being. I've refused to watch it again, although the missus firmly believes that at 16 I was just too young to understand its existential meaning blah blah blah

12 monkeys is an amazing film, but a total head melter till about 10 minutes from the end, need to see it again actually.

off the top of my head, kev and perry in ibiza has to rank pretty highly as one of the worst films i've seen. its all gone pete tong wasn't much better.

I quite liked Its all gone pete tong
But I just thought of another one... 'meet the spartans'
I really need to stop letting my gf pick dvds... she loves all that sh!t

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Johhny your "gaydar" wasnt on at 16 then?? :lol:

maybe I need to give 12 monkeys another go?
I don't know. All I remember is Daniel Day Lewis telling every girl he met "take off your clothes" :lol:

You should definitely take another look at 12 Monkeys. Great film, really. I need to watch it again myself as it's been ages.

Recent dismal efforts that I have wasted time upon include...

'The Forbidden Kingdom'

'St Trinians' - A film that sucked balls so badly that halfway through, the screen actually bulged out in the middle, ripped and a giant scrotum squeezed through the hole and hung there dangling until a member of staff arrived and cut it off to a backdrop of horrified screaming and regurgitated popcorn.

'My Super Ex Girlfriend' - desperately sh*t.

'Paranoid Park' - fiercely uninteresting.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and also Guest House Paradiso, I was also recommended Monster's Ball and The Big Lebowski and thought both were pretty crap.

Back