Worst movie you've ever watched...

Broken Arrow is total and utter garbage, possibly the biggest waste of a couple of hours in my life.

The Game was quite a good film:eek:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and also Guest House Paradiso, I was also recommended Monster's Ball and The Big Lebowski and thought both were pretty crap.

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Big Lebowski is brilliant!!!

especially when you join in and drink a white russian when the dude does!!! :lol:

I thought that might be the one that people may disagree on, I saw it probably about 7 years ago and so many people since have said its great, I may give it another go.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and also Guest House Paradiso, I was also recommended Monster's Ball and The Big Lebowski and thought both were pretty crap.

I thought Eternal Sunshine was pretty good, as was Monster's Ball, if anything you saw Halle Barry naked ;)

My worst film has to be one i've not even seen yet, but just seeing the trailor made me cringe the other day.. it stars Jason Statham and it involves car racing, coming to out soon i fear

Duh duh duh duh duh-duh! Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had the pleasure of watching it with my wee bro a while back... he got the beating he deserved half way through!

J

Oh yes. Anaconda was a catastrophe.

Gotta join in disagreeing about the Big Lebowski. That film is classic!

Not the worst by any means but the most overrated film I have seen recently was 'Crash'

I thought it was completely patronising. It may aswell have had a ticker saying, "Race is a complex issue!!!" constantly running across the bottom of the screen.

Not the worst by any means but the most overrated film I have seen recently was 'Crash'

I thought it was completely patronising. It may aswell have had a ticker saying, "Race is a complex issue!!!" constantly running across the bottom of the screen.

ooh ooh!!

just remembered one...Preminition .........I didnt turn it off halfway through although I wish I had, I got to the end and I was like......."what was the point of all that what a waste of 2hrs"........bloody rubbish

seriously, putting eternal sunshine, 12 monkeys and big lebowski in the list of worst movies ever watched is very odd. Michael Gondry, the Coen brothers and Terry Gilliam are of the most creative, innovative directors of past 20 years.

I love Leboswski... I thought it was one of the classics.
John Goodman is priceless... 'Duuuuude, you're being very un-dude.'

J

Back