Worst movie you've ever watched...

Wanted wasn't just a bad movie, I found it quite disturbing in what it was suggesting - i.e. if you're a pathetic loser you can get even by buying a gun. And don't get me started on the misogamist undertones. Trying to be Fight Club and failing dismally.

Knocked Up..

No matter how drunk the good looking chick was there is no way she would have allowed herself to be violated by that ugly bloke.. So unrealistic.

:)

I recently had the displeasure of downloading Motocross Zombies From Hell and KIZZ Meets The Phantom of the Park. I dare you, no DOUBLE dare you to get 'em off Pirate Bay and tell me that I'm wrong when I say that these films are the biggest travesties in cinematic history!!!!!!

KISS Meets The Phantom of the Park is definitely more of the 'so bad it's good' genre- I remember when this came out (it was a made for TV movie) I wasn't allowed to watch it:cry: - years later I thanked my mom... There was a documentary about KISS a few years back and during the interview they revealed that some band members were so drunk/high and slurring so badly that professional actors had to be brought in to re-record/overdub all their dialogue:spank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41Ar93oIgk&feature=related

Back