Worst movie you've ever watched...

This may upset the girls but Dirty Dancing is awful! My missus loves it and watches it every so often as if something might have changed so needs a refresher!!!

ahh come on now, you got to let the lady have her fun!! I mean how many times u watched "A new hope" or "empire"?? :lol:

Pursuit of Happyness

It's a true story! And an inspirational one at that. Must disagree!

oh come on. just becuase it's a true story doesn't make it great. the film was poor; it got worse as it went on.

Jumper - worst move I saw this year without question!

Yeah Jumper was truly an unrelenting wave of faeces.

Rawhead Rex is definintely one of the worst films I've ever ever seen. Ropey acting, dismal plot and a rubbishy script. It hit rock bottom within the first five minutes and starts drilling down from then on. The only noteworthy bit is where the monster inexplicably gives the local priest a golden shower.

ahh come on now, you got to let the lady have her fun!! I mean how many times u watched "A new hope" or "empire"?? :lol:

Granted! However I don't sulk if she clears off upstairs and won't watch it with me!!!

A pursuit of happyness was quite a good film i thought.

Jumper - worst move I saw this year without question!

I had high hopes for jumper as I thought it was going to be hayden christensen jumping off a cliff, building or some other form of elevated structure, but then I watched it and ironically twas I who wanted to jump off a cliff, building or some other form of elevated structure!

J

DJ Tim Sheridan was the stand-in for the main protagonist in some of the far away shots on that pile of ****. FACT!:lol:

By the Christ.

That would be a blip on on your CV:

"Once played boggle-eyed muppet for wretched movie"

rawheadrex02.jpg

I wonder if they let him keep the teeth...

cant wait to show em to the little un!! :lol:

but I suppose I gotta do Bambi, Dumbo etc first!!

I have to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse over and over with my little girl. Then when my boy is here he likes films like Incredibles, Flushed Away, Monster House, monsters Inc etc which is good but I can watch the same film 3 times on the same day which is a bit of a head do! He loves Dr Who so have to sit through that too!!

recently - WANTED

Jolie barely speaks
McAvoy as an American
Freeman once again being smug and righteous
constantly contradicts itself as well
too loud, too much cut-away camera shots - made me feel sick
actually left just before the end to avoid vomiting
Agreed!

Back