Worst Lyrics In The World................Ever!

I have a penchant for The Smiths which is totally at odds with the rest of my record collection.

;)

I was a new wave/punk kid in school... I gather the Smiths was pop in the UK, but more left of center for us State-side, so it fits right in with some of my older music. I've still got one Smiths album loaded on my iPod :D

Without a doubt the worst lyrics that come to mind are from a track which featured on a DC10 compilation the track is:

Locodice - Phat Dope Shit (Saeeds Bass Mix)

truely shocking!

what about

my neck, my back, my pussy and my crack
lick it fine, lick it good, lick this pussy just like you should

oh dear, i can just picuure them people on the dancefloor at the end of the night trying to dance thinking they look alll sexy :eek: :eek:

What happened to Kazza? Wasn't she a bit of Jessyg prototype?

This thread is like a dream!

ive got a barrel load, but at the moment, without a shadow of a doubt is that track by princess superstar... Perfect i think its called.

Woo
One, two, three, four
Let me hear you SCREAM if you want some more
Like uhh, push it, push it
Watch me work it, I'm perfect

its the worst set of lyrics i have ever heard over a track.

How about good lyrics? Ill start the ball rolling with this, cos its on my ipod today

Bob marley - slave driver

Today they say that we are free,
Only to be chained in poverty.
Good God, I think it's illiteracy;
It's only a machine that makes money.

that boy was a genius!

Seal - Kiss From A Rose. Got to be a contender for worst song ever made - "I've been kissed by a rose on the grey" which doesn't make any sense at all.
Even more upsetting was his earlier track `Killer` is one of my favourite tunes. WHAT HAPPENED HERE??

d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

Jason Mraz -im yours. Terrible song, terrible lyrics

Basically. Anything modern pop is s**te

Back