World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
They suspended visa if you have a ticket. When you buy your ticket they send you a laminated fan id that acts as a visa and also gets you in the grounds.

The road borders were fine too, we went from Gdansk to Kaliningrad by road and only took an hour to get through and that was a coach full! They’ve loosened up a bit... for a month or so anyway

Guys that are going over to Russia you will have an amazing time. Just got back from travelling around watching the last three England games - absolutely incredible experience.

Listening to Tyldesley and Hoddle after that was absolute glorious stuff. Not a single word of praise for the Croatians, just another hard luck story for Engerland.

Guess it’s not coming home after all :rolleyes:

England could of been out of sight if kane took his chance and squared it & sterling got his penalty. Overall croatia deserved the win our legs went. Proud of the team, nobody expected them to get this far gave us a great win against panama, beaten the columbians on penaltys, and won our quarter final with ease. Pickford was my man of the tournament

Atleast the jealous scots, irish & welsh can get on with their everyday lives now. I'm suprised that the scots know what a world cup is considering its been that long since they was in one

We can get on with our lives and no longer have to suffer the embarrassing and laughable media outlets assuming that mighty England are world beaters and had stormed past some great teams with ease.

Imagine having already put together compilations about winning the World Cup, printed newspapers and such like BEFORE even winning it. :lol:

As I said on another thread, it’s the thundering attitude of superiority from the media that does it. The team are bang average at best. Struggled past Tunisia, waltzed past Panama, easily dispatched by Belgium and then scraped through on penalties before playing one of the worst Swedish teams in living memory.

Cigars are out.

We can get on with our lives and no longer have to suffer the embarrassing and laughable media outlets assuming that mighty England are world beaters and had stormed past some great teams with ease.

Imagine having already put together compilations about winning the World Cup, printed newspapers and such like BEFORE even winning it. :lol:

As I said on another thread, it’s the thundering attitude of superiority from the media that does it. The team are bang average at best. Struggled past Tunisia, waltzed past Panama, easily dispatched by Belgium and then scraped through on penalties before playing one of the worst Swedish teams in living memory.

Cigars are out.
You must have been reading the wrong papers its been the most lowest build up to a world cup for ages?

We are bang average and reached the semi finals of a world cup. Went further than argentina, germany, brazil, spain, italy & holland who didnt even qualify.

So where does that leave scotland?

Maybe if your nations obsession of England subsided a little and you turned your attention into bringing quality through your 2 teamed league and sorted out the dross, you may even make a play off in a qualification group again. That would be a national holiday for you lot.

Tunisia are 21 places above you in the rankings, I doubt you'd even beat them.

Scotland will never win a world cup, let alone reach a semi final, or even qualify for one at the current moment for that matter. So I guess you do need your fix of entertainment from somewhere

Last edited:
Anyway for the final matches.

France to win but would prefer Croatia, England to beat Belgium reserves.

Anyway for the final matches.

France to win but would prefer Croatia, England to beat Belgium reserves.
Merde!

Give us our second star, we deserve it.
Without frenchies players, First league would be so boring...
Who gave you Cantona, Ginola, Henry, Pires, Viera, Giroud, Lloris, etc ?....

Back