World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
been a great tournament football wise so far. i normally gorge on watching the first round of group games and sometimes its an effort but i have to say to have i have really enjoyed what i have seen so far

Said days ago Germany wouldn't get out of their group. I'll stand by that.

For some strange reason(And this'll probably backfire tomorrow)I fancy England to do well.

Croatia for outside bet.....

England shock semi final appearance. Unless it's penalties. In which case they walk......

England could potentially have a decent run in, providing they advance past the group stage. Playing Belgium last is a big plus, just a matter of outscoring them in the first two games to claim top spot probably, can't see England beating them. Colombia, Poland, Japan or Senegal in the last 16 awaits them.

Said to everyone at work that Mexico will pass from the group, not being Swedish but living there you can understand
what they said. I could be right..............

The ‘topknot’ is officially over. There’s a new look in town.

View attachment 5260

Pasta anyone?

35461979_10155615477411769_6712325364368015360_n.jpg

Haven't been blown away by anyone just yet, Mexico suprised me and fully deserved there win.

Be interesting to see If England start the way we know they can, fast paced, relentless attack, your typical top 6 Premier League peformance. Beens as they have alot of City & Spurs players lets hope they do. . .Or if nerves get the better of them and start as they normally do in a WC, cagey, lack of creation.

What the hell is Ally McCoist doing on the commentary they must of felt sorry for Scotland missing out on a World Cup again

Had England to win WC at 14/1 at £60 stake split 3 ways. £900 returns... You got to believe :D:rolleyes:

Back