World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
As an ex-rugbyman it's exactly what I think about footballers :spank:

Exactement;)

e5b.jpg

Could have cried. The wank we've witnessed over the years. Finally. Finally some joy.

Get past Sweden and I'll get really excited....

it was quite a funny game at times, proper South American dark arts of the old school (echoes of the Italia 90 final)

FB post of the night: Boycott Colombian Produce*

Id like England to get to final and Harry kane to score OG In last minute of extra time for England to lose 1-0..

In a moment of madness after the Columbia game I purchased a one way ticket out tomorrow. Managed to get a ticket for the Croatia game yesterday so all set.

Not sure I'll have a missus, house or job when I get back but I'll worry about that then!
How did you manage that? Ive got a few mates whose flying over to moscow tommorow but still no ticket. Obv got his fan ID and is an FA member. Was on computer for 5 hours yesterday trying to refresh screen and get tickets

How did you manage that? Ive got a few mates whose flying over to moscow tommorow but still no ticket. Obv got his fan ID and is an FA member. Was on computer for 5 hours yesterday trying to refresh screen and get tickets

Got lucky on the FIFA site. FA member too but sods law the first tournament I've not applied for a Semi & Final ticket...

In a moment of madness after the Columbia game I purchased a one way ticket out tomorrow. Managed to get a ticket for the Croatia game yesterday so all set.

Not sure I'll have a missus, house or job when I get back but I'll worry about that then!

How tf do you get into Russia with a one way ticket and no visa ? Can't believe what they will do over a football match and the hoops you have to jump through for any other reason !

Back