Why oh why the mental torture....

missflorida

I need to vent! :evil:

So this guy I was seeing seriously (talk of marriage, etc) and long distance for 2 years, all of the sudden about 5 months ago blows me off with absolutely NO EXPLANATION, no anything, and this was right after coming to town for a week with his mother (who I got on with well, even though she didn't speak English, they are from Venezuela....I really made the effort to be super charming and put my Spanish skills to use). Anyways, all of the sudden today after months of nothing and puting him out of my mind, which was hard, here comes the note in myspace.....well, I had recently posted all my pictures and video from my trip to Ibiza so I think that made him really jealous to see that I had so much fun without him, especially because we had talked about going on a big vacation before things went bad. One of these pictures I posted referred to "REAL" Spanish men as being better (ok, a pic of me and a guy at Pacha who was from Madrid and we really hit it off). So here was his note on myspace:

"REAL SPANISH MEN" Interesting...that's cool though...I can live with that....I am still better looking than him....Just playing....I am glad you are doing good....not really expecting you to answer this. C U ON MYSPACE."

WTF is THAT!? So basically it was HE who blew me off and stopped the contact and now here he is months later....does he want me to really acknowledge him? Should I? He really hurt me a lot and now I don't know what to think since I really had feelings for him. Part of me wants to respond to put in the last word and say something completely bitch like (I've already got some great ideas for this)....but then a part me says just leave it alone and don't write back since he wasn't man enough to break it off with me the right way in the first place.....

You know that feeling when you were in high school and drama with the boy/girl you liked was going on....that's how I've been feeling all day and it's not cool!

Thoughts?? If anything, I just needed to vent a bit and see what you all would do if in my situation. I hope I entertained you for like 1 min w/ my stupid drama. :lol:

He says he doesn't expect you to write back which most likely means he would LOVE you to write back. I wouldn't reply at all, that'll really **** him off.
Well, it would if it were me.

Good luck girl.

J

Tell your new fella from Barcelona about the ex getting in touch:lol::lol:

Ok, playing devils advocate, there may be a plausible explanation. He may have been kidnapped at gunpoint or something and has only just been released from captivity?

Failing that, ignore the twozzer and post lots more pics so he knows you are getting on just fine without him:twisted::lol:

Here's my plan, Miss F. As you know, I'll be down your way in a couple months time. I'll use that time period to bulk up a little. Might require finally joining a gym, which doesn't thrill me, but sometimes you've gotta take one for the team.

You and I can take some provocative photos. You know, topless stuff, very sexy. My missus is a photographer so we'll bring her into the act. She's getting extremely good with portraits lately.

We can then post them on your MySpace. We'll say my name is "Ricardo the Afro-Latino Stud Muffin". We'll get all your friends to post comments on the photo with things like "ooh, yummy" and "I'll bet he's great in bed".

That should freak the guy out even better than the Spanish guy. We'll see if he responds again. In the meantime, heed the advice above ;)

:lol: class.

Can I have some taken with you too?

Yeah - just ignore but be careful not to do a kneejerk when on the wine. ;)

Here's my plan, Miss F. As you know, I'll be down your way in a couple months time. I'll use that time period to bulk up a little. Might require finally joining a gym, which doesn't thrill me, but sometimes you've gotta take one for the team.

You and I can take some provocative photos. You know, topless stuff, very sexy. My missus is a photographer so we'll bring her into the act. She's getting extremely good with portraits lately.

We can then post them on your MySpace. We'll say my name is "Ricardo the Afro-Latino Stud Muffin". We'll get all your friends to post comments on the photo with things like "ooh, yummy" and "I'll bet he's great in bed".

That should freak the guy out even better than the Spanish guy. We'll see if he responds again. In the meantime, heed the advice above ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't think the suggestion of Morbyd going to the gym so funny.......

lol, imagine the scene, Morbyd gets a cap in the ass from the deranged ex:lol::lol::lol:

Morbyd--you are TOO funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: But I like your idea, very creative....I'm not sure how keen the wife would really be on that one. LOL

Ok thx for the advice all! For now I've decided to at least cool off and not say anything (unless, of course, as suggested the wine kicks in one day).

You know the reason I really struck a nerve by leaving the comment about "REAL" spanish men was because he always used to say how people from Spain think they're better than people from South America. I guess that got him riled up and he felt compelled to say something.

But seriously, what's with guys these days thinking that they can dump you and then when they see you've moved on that's when they get all jealous and stuff. So annoying! Oh well, bottom line is that he's a loser and I'm better off.... oh, and taking applications. hahahaha 8)

Oh well, bottom line is that he's a loser and I'm better off.... oh, and taking applications. hahahaha 8)
:eek:
Alert!!

For you single guys in the UK: She's 2 meters tall, blond and gorgeous. Plus she lives in a warm-weather state with lots of sunshine and a decent-sized Brit expat population (and a city with a well-known Chelsea FC supporters' club :lol:).

Get your applications in now! :twisted: :lol: ;)

sometimes you are very funny man, this is class :lol::lol::lol:

1st sign of a green eyed monster and chances are, not the last.

Clear your head, move on.

Just think Chicken Pie.

2vvlw7a.jpg

Alert!!

For you single guys in the UK: She's 2 meters tall, blond and gorgeous. Plus she lives in a warm-weather state with lots of sunshine and a decent-sized Brit expat population (and a city with a well-known Chelsea FC supporters' club :lol:).

But most importantly, does missf like the music of Danny T?

Alert!!

Awwww thanks Morbyd you can be my cheerleader anyday!! :lol: Yes, lots of Brits down here in Orlando....I can spot them cuz they all have the awful sunburns and are wearing the Chelsea shirts. LOL

Definately don't reply.
If you do, he is going start playing games with your emotions.

It's a power thing.

Back