Why oh why the mental torture....

You think that's bad.... read below!

A friend of ours has been with his American girlfriend for a good few years, everything seemed happy, she'd settled in to the UK, got a job, done her studies here etc.
He went for a work night out a few nights ago.... returned back to their flat, she was gone, all her clothes gone, her furniture all gone. A note saying she didn't love him any more and was on a plane back to New York.

How messed up is that!!

A friend of ours has been with his American girlfriend for a good few years, everything seemed happy, she'd settled in to the UK, got a job, done her studies here etc.
He went for a work night out a few nights ago.... returned back to their flat, she was gone, all her clothes gone, her furniture all gone. A note saying she didn't love him any more and was on a plane back to New York.

How messed up is that!!

We can be damned cruel to each other, that's for sure. Reading posts like this one makes me sooooo glad I am in a rock solid marriage, I used to hate all the pain of courtship.

Hope your friend is ok, btw, not a nice way to come home from work:cry:

How messed up is that!!
Madonna?

He says he doesn't expect you to write back which most likely means he would LOVE you to write back. I wouldn't reply at all, that'll really **** him off.
Well, it would if it were me.

Good luck girl.

J

I can't stress enough how much this is the best advice, I've seen this work soo many times and also how much of a mess things get and people get hurt again when they don't do this and reply....my friend was dumped once by a guy by text, total ar*se, so she just never replied to his text and left it at that, she bumped into him a year or so later and he was sooo into her acting all sheepish saying he didn't understand why she didn't say anything after and she definately got to act all smug and over him! On the opposite side, I've had friends who have sucumbed to the myspace/facebook message and ended up getting hurt all over again, he'll be soooo annoyed if he never hears from you again, serves him right!

:eek:
Alert!!

She's 2 meters tall

Question: Does she come with her own stepladder or would we be expected to supply our own?

---

@ The Tall lady - Don't reply. Don't pay him a second thought. He wouldn't write if he didn't want a response and by simply ignoring him, it'll bug him and you'll be doing yourself a favour at the same time.

I can't stress enough how much this is the best advice, I've seen this work soo many times and also how much of a mess things get and people get hurt again when they don't do this and reply....my friend was dumped once by a guy by text, total ar*se, so she just never replied to his text and left it at that, she bumped into him a year or so later and he was sooo into her acting all sheepish saying he didn't understand why she didn't say anything after and she definately got to act all smug and over him! On the opposite side, I've had friends who have sucumbed to the myspace/facebook message and ended up getting hurt all over again, he'll be soooo annoyed if he never hears from you again, serves him right!

Why thank you...

I just though of it from my perspective... If it I was this guy, I'd be pissed that you didn't reply. Plus, the more he waits for a text or whatever from you, the more it will torture him. Hence, you win... whohoo!

J

I've just seen your Ibiza photos......

Now I understand why this guy has tried to contact you again.

No response given - yay me!

Well first of all THANK YOU all so much for your GREAT ADVICE and I took it!!

It was hard sitting here all weekend trying not to think about it, and trying not to go off by saying "well at least I'm not a loser who is an illegal immigrant married to some lesbo for citizenship AND working in a pizza restaurant for the rest of my life because my ex-lover is the owner and my old sugar mama...." :twisted: :twisted: BUT ANYWAYS (man I've been dreaming of saying that for so long) ....

in the end you were all right. SILENCE IS STRONGER THAN WORDS! It's really too bad that some people just were not brought up with any respect or manners in the way they treat other people. It really is disgusting....I just think that society in general has really spiraled in this regard from just a few generations ago.

Anyways, bottom line is that I'm not going to let him walk back into my life. His note to me wasn't even an apology or an explanation to why he stopped contact with me. This douchebag has been put to pasture. ADIOS!

Well first of all THANK YOU all so much for your GREAT ADVICE and I took it!!

It was hard sitting here all weekend trying not to think about it, and trying not to go off by saying "well at least I'm not a loser who is an illegal immigrant married to some lesbo for citizenship AND working in a pizza restaurant for the rest of my life because my ex-lover is the owner and my old sugar mama...." :twisted: :twisted: BUT ANYWAYS (man I've been dreaming of saying that for so long) ....

in the end you were all right. SILENCE IS STRONGER THAN WORDS! It's really too bad that some people just were not brought up with any respect or manners in the way they treat other people. It really is disgusting....I just think that society in general has really spiraled in this regard from just a few generations ago.

Anyways, bottom line is that I'm not going to let him walk back into my life. His note to me wasn't even an apology or an explanation to why he stopped contact with me. This douchebag has been put to pasture. ADIOS!
make sure you stick to that!!;)

Was that you on the beach in late September wearing a bikini that says "Florida" on the ass?

If so, what the hell are you doing dating a guy that works in a pizza joint.

No offense to the working class but your marrying material for at least the well off if not the rich.

Was that you on the beach in late September wearing a bikini that says "Florida" on the ass?

If so, what the hell are you doing dating a guy that works in a pizza joint.

No offense to the working class but your marrying material for at least the well off if not the rich.

looks like Jonny can forget this one...:lol:

(JOKE!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back