WHP 2016

I saw her a few times at 02:31 in bham, when she was starting off. Heavy bass and jacking house which was ok...but you soon grow out of it :lol:

Yeh and we all sing along to an old garage track even though we cant stand garage lol but that bassline shite...... nah

Anybody know of any good bars for a pre party? Only ever been in the city centre drinking usual pubs etc

Anybody know of any good bars for a pre party? Only ever been in the city centre drinking usual pubs etc
I literally head straight to the queue from getting off the train so not sure about nearby but the northern quarter is near enough with lively bars etc

Yeah seen the line up and it isn't great is it - I guess it is all down to who pays the most. I bet it is a bidding war for that night

It most certainly is so why dont they pay more! There not exactly skint with how there season goes and all the festivals home and abroad they run/affiliated with

Really excited about WHP on Friday. Will be my first one too!

Can't believe it's still not sold out though, given the line-up.

Really excited about WHP on Friday. Will be my first one too!

Can't believe it's still not sold out though, given the line-up.

Are you a smoker? Coz tge smoking area is a nightmare when busy, can queue for 20 mins and the bouncers are constantly walking round checking what youre doing

Good for us that are going though ;)
Should be a nice mixed aged crowd as well

That's what I'm hoping. The ones that sold out quickly seem to be names that attract a younger crowd.

I'm not a smoker but thanks for the heads up which I'll pass on to my mates.

There's not many bars in the direct vicinity really, Northern Quarter is a bit of a walk. As the last entry time is so early there's never much chance for pre-drinking. The liveliest thing near there is the Gay Village.

I'm working on the bar there and really looking forward to both nights this weekend. As people have said northern quarter is best place for pre drinks, but does depend how much time you have when getting into Manchester before needing to get into the venue.

I'm working on the bar there and really looking forward to both nights this weekend. As people have said northern quarter is best place for pre drinks, but does depend how much time you have when getting into Manchester before needing to get into the venue.

I'll ask every bloke at a bar if he's Benjamn6 off Spotlight then! :lol:

What are the drink prices like at WHP? Especially for beer and water?

Last edited:
We are arriving around 2pm. Was looking at the printworks, although deans gate is nearest to our hotel. Thanks all. Cant wait

What bar you on lad? Will say hello if i see you

We are arriving around 2pm. Was looking at the printworks, although deans gate is nearest to our hotel. Thanks all. Cant wait
Don't go printworks it's a shit hole. Make your way to the northern quarter which is only 2 mins from print works. Plenty of decent bars, eastern block is a record store which now has a bar and outside area. If it's not raining I'd go there for a couple. Decent music.

Back