WHP 2016

sell their tickets on the FB event. Happens every year

I tried to sell mine for the 21st October (Heidi presents The Jackathon) via the Facebook event wall and it was deleted! Possibly because it's not sold out?

I tried to sell mine for the 21st October (Heidi presents The Jackathon) via the Facebook event wall and it was deleted! Possibly because it's not sold out?
Alot of touts have been on so they are deleting all posts I think

Alot of touts have been on so they are deleting all posts I think

Fair enough but I said it was less than face value. Just want rid of the tickets I've paid for and Ticket Arena don't do refunds.

Most annoying.

Fair enough but I said it was less than face value. Just want rid of the tickets I've paid for and Ticket Arena don't do refunds.

Most annoying.
Skiddle offer a re sell option if you can't go, a good idea I think. obviously you'd have to purchase through them for tickets for events

What annoys me about buying tickets is the little adds ons, booking fee, print at home fee, and then no chance of a refund if you cant make it!

[QUOTE="BEEFA1]

What annoys me about buying tickets is the little adds ons, booking fee, print at home fee, and then no chance of a refund if you cant make it![/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Wish all that was included in the ticket price!

Annoyingly, I bought through the official WHP ticket agency, or else I could have got a refund as Resident Advisor also offer that service.

[QUOTE="BEEFA1]

What annoys me about buying tickets is the little adds ons, booking fee, print at home fee, and then no chance of a refund if you cant make it!

Totally agree. Wish all that was included in the ticket price!

Annoyingly, I bought through the official WHP ticket agency, or else I could have got a refund as Resident Advisor also offer that service.[/QUOTE]
Never even thought of RA do they charge the same price as WHP?

Think so.

How much are you selling them for? I've been mulling this one over since I got back from Ibiza, but as its over 30 quid a ticket now I was gonna swerve it. Could be convinced if your selling for less than that (and I can convince my missus to go!)

How much are you selling them for? I've been mulling this one over since I got back from Ibiza, but as its over 30 quid a ticket now I was gonna swerve it. Could be convinced if your selling for less than that (and I can convince my missus to go!)

I can sell the pair for £55 inc postage (they cost me around £70 all in).

Should be a great night!

Think ive decided on swerving a wedding on Friday and attending the Jackathon night on my todd. Be my first visit this year.
Also anyone asking about tickets, like i think Ste said, i usually buy tics for whp either the day before or on the day as you get people who cant make it for whatever reason and are just after money back (sometimes cheaper) and not trying to fleece anyone.
I search 'whp tickets' on twitter and you see every post

Anyone who is without ticket for Garnier on friday, ive just had an email ftom the 'im in' app and tickets for this will be available to win tomorrow

Anyone who is without ticket for Garnier on friday, ive just had an email ftom the 'im in' app and tickets for this will be available to win tomorrow
Was going to check this out, was all sorted to buy a ticket then my eldest reminded me we were going to a uni open day on Sat.
Not a cats chance in hell now.

How danny howard and hannah wants get so much airtime makes me sick

Especially when Hannah Wants plays more or less the same set every gig.
I have to admit i saw here a few years ago on a Whp night infact and thought it was good throwing a few classics in only to realise in time thats all shes capable of.....zzzzzzzzz

Especially when Hannah Wants plays more or less the same set every gig.
I have to admit i saw here a few years ago on a Whp night infact and thought it was good throwing a few classics in only to realise in time thats all shes capable of.....zzzzzzzzz
I saw her a few times at 02:31 in bham, when she was starting off. Heavy bass and jacking house which was ok...but you soon grow out of it :lol:

Back