WHP 2016

How was last Saturday?

Was alright the set times were garbage. Troxler and ricardo were warming up as they were on at 9. Saw them at the save fabric event and they were class. Gerd janson and dettmann were both good but i thought jackmaster was iffy. Crowd was friendly enough . Not a fan of last entry as 9 pm though.

Second visit to WHP this saturday, this time with mates ;) excited to see maceo/carl craig never seen him before, and tale of us once again. I've had the Space 27 years logo tatooed on my leg earlier last week so hopefully its fully healed so i can get dancing! Obsessed I know :D

Well that was very impressive! Got in there just after 10. Stayed in room 2 until carl craig came on and have to say the lazers and soundsystem was pulsating even at the back of the room was very impressive to warm things up. Carl Craig played a blinder and the track near the end of his set a remixed version of good life - inner city went down a treat. Can't seem to find it anywhere though!

Next up Tale of Us, rammed room and absoloute sweatbox the rumbling bass and kickdrums started - fantastic set, your typical set. Spotted Vaal - wander to hell (locked groove remix) that was nice to hear again!

Only catched half hour of Maceo as my mate was in a pickled state think we left just after 4.30. Best one i've been too, roll on Carl Cox!

Last edited:
Well that was very impressive! Got in there just after 10. Stayed in room 2 until carl craig came on and have to say the lazers and soundsystem was pulsating even at the back of the room krysko was very impressive to warm things up. Carl Craig played a blinder and the track near the end of his set a remixed version of good life - inner city went down a treat. Can't seem to find it anywhere though!

Next up Tale of Us, rammed room and absoloute sweatbox the rumbling bass and kickdrums started - fantastic set, your typical set. Spotted Vaal - wander to hell (locked groove remix) that was nice to hear again!

Only catched half hour of Maceo as my mate was in a pickled state think we left just after 4.30. Best one i've been too, roll on Carl Cox!

Room 2 is wicked just a shame about the walk way in the middle. I saw Lauren Lo Sung in there early doors for the opening and she got that room rocking. Great space.

Final one for me tommorow. Looking forward to Rundell, Fanciulli, Carl Cox mainly. Room one all the way for me. With CC on the same time as Topping will hopefully reduce the numbers in room 1 somewhat...

Back