who's here? september 2006

Booked!
From Sept 10th till 23rd
We'll sure go to WLS/Cocoon closing/La Troya/Circo Loco/Matinee... and Bora Bora of course.

We'll stay at Finca Can Lluch - quiet but not far from the action.

I can't wait, the weather here sucks big time. :(

Ibiza 8-11 September!

Hi, I am going to be in Ibiza from 8th - 11th September with a friend, we are staying near Cafe Mambo in San Antonio, looking for any other party people who would like to meet!?!! :D

Hey Pinktiff!!

Me and my boyfriend are also staying at the Sol Bahia Apmts from 4th - 15th September
We're both British, 23 and Fun & Lively!

We're also looking for some others to meet up with. Perhaps we can meet for a drink when you arrive?! 8)

Our music tastes are: HOUSE! Electro, Funky & Uplifting Techno

Club Nights we'll be going to: Hed Kandi @ El Divino - Dusted @ Eden - Carl Cox Closing @ Space - Defected @ Pacha - Azuli Closing and also plenty of daytime fun @ Bora Bora!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Playa D'en Bossa - Jet Appartments - 14/09/06 till 28/09/06

A bunch of guys and girls from Belgium (I guess around 15 to 20 people) will be partying from the 14th of september till the 28th.
Sleeplocation (for as far as we will use it): Jet Appartments at Playa D'en Bossa.

Parties that will be attended:
Hed Kandi
We love Space
In Bed with Space
Circoloco
Manumission
Release Yourself
Beaches:
Bora Bora
Sa Trinxa

Dublin lads arrive Tuesday 12th Sept for a week in Figueretas. Started off as 4 of us and quickly snowballed........:eek:

Me me me, i will be there 23 - 30 Sept but all on my own :cry:, so looking for people to go clubbing with :D. Send me a pm if you want to meet up.

I'm there with my patner 8th to 15th September at Don Toni in PDB. Got tickets booked for Carl Cox closing party at Space !!!!!!!!

Two weeks to go, so excited...................................:D

Seppptemmmber!

3rd - 10th staying in PDB then at the playa real. I'm heading out there solo so I'm looking for people to meet up n party. Message me if your up for it.

chris

Super !!!
I'll be there from 2-9 september , so will be 3 days then we can meet
Where u will stay ?
We are at Hotel Fiesta Don Toni in Playa d'en Bossa

my spanish tour has a Ibiza layover from the 11 - 13 thats a monday-weds. Dont know where we're staying yet but I cant wait! God i wish it was longer. :cry:

Back