who's here? september 2006

all set and counting down

8) Hey all,
I have just confirmed 17th Sep to 20th in San Antonio and 20 – 25th at the jet apartments in psd.
25/m - All my friends suck and they all backed out but I am going anyway; so I will be traveling alone. I look forward to partying my ass off and meeting all of you.
8) :)

Ibiza virgin here!!

Me, 2 other lads and 2 girls are looking to go on the 16th sept for 1 week....

I need help where to stay and the best places to go...

also will it be busy then?

ta ;) ;) ;)

11 more days till I unleash my inner rockstar! To say that I am excited would be a huge understatement!

12th- Carl Cox Closing Party
13th- Meganite Closing Party
14th- Cream
15th- Pure Pacha
16th- Night off
17th- This is... Closing Party
18th- Circo Loco (a.m. + p.m.)
19th- Night off
20th- Subliminal
21st- Cream Closing Party
22nd- Pure Pacha
23rd- Night off
24th- We Love Space (a.m. + p.m.) Closing Party
25th- Circo Loco (a.m. + p.m.)
26th- crawl onto the plane

hey everyone, first post here. i'm flying into barcelona on the 13th of september...i'm flying solo for about 8 days, and wanted to party in ibiza for a few days. is there anyone else in my position that would like to meet up? i was thinking of maybe taking a ferry there, and flying out. no dates set. all i have set for my trip is that i have to be in sevilla on the 21st!

i've been to ibiza once before, 5 years ago. had a blast, even though it was a few weeks before the opening parties. would definitely like to go again!

kevin

24/m from chicago, usa

Last edited by a moderator:
Group of ppl from Hamburg, going to

10.09. Judgement Sunday
11.09. DC10
12.09. Armada or Cox
13.09. Meganite
14.09. Cream
16.09. Matinée

Staying in Figueretas :)

leaving tonight! so can't wait, if anyone wants to come and say hello, then i'll be playing in Cafe Savannah next monday and Orange Corner all day on the tuesday. come say hi (speak to me or any of the Guilt DJs and ask for Benji), and i'll sort you out with entrance to our villa party on the wednesday!

bring it on!!! :twisted::twisted:

benji.

Back