who's here? september 2006

HI just got back but im going back again this weekend on my own :twisted:
getting there on sat 9th sep late at night going friday 15th may even stay longer for another DC10:p

sun judgement sunday
monday DC10 circo loco /cocoon (my feet are going to probably break)
tuesday cox closing party
wed meganight
thurs cream

english male 23 anyone wanna meet up?

Arriving by myself ( sick of boring mates in UK ) around 11pm on Weds and staying between pdb and figueretas. Probably going to do bora bora and La Troya straight off the bat. Then Es Vive Rockstar party followed by Cream on Thursday, Pacha on Friday. Fly home Sat evening ( Guerilla tactics - hit and run lol ) Looking to potentially meet up with like minded souls ( funny, funky and fabulous ) Anyone in the vicinity?

Male 31 London via Leeds.

San An from 10th to 17th

Less than 6 days to go now. So totally too excited, and can not concentrate on work. We are in San An from 10th to 17th Sept. Staying at Orvay Apartments. 3 lads (25,25,28). Love our funky house, but also going to chill, catch some rays and meet interesting people.

Simon

cant wait

i will be there with my mate 6 - 21 of september. will attend cocoon closing party and one other. our main place of stay will be San Antonio. we also love to kick meet and meet others, to check out some deep house, and minimal sessions. hit us up maybe we can meet, and rock it together, love to meet new freinds.:D

myspace.com/dizkokid

Am heading in on the 22-25, was supposed to be with 4 others but they are all broke after summertime antics so it looks like im goin in solo again!

Anyone else in around that time and wanna catch up pm me!!

Dont mind where we go i just wanna drink dance and have the weekend to end off my summer nicely!! :)

Hey all you peeps!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hey alll we are a couple 21-23 looking for some cool dudes and dudettes to have some fun in ibiza with. We're there from the 9th to the 16th and are stayin at Hotel Brisa in San An. I literally cant wait, can't concentrate on work, cant sleep at night. BRING IT ON! Let us know if you're up for hooking up with us. Were thinkin.......
Sunday Space
Tuesday Gatecrasher (Maybe)
Friday Manumission
Take it easy, Crofty and Li

Hey alll we are a couple 21-23 looking for some cool dudes and dudettes to have some fun in ibiza with. We're there from the 9th to the 16th and are stayin at Hotel Brisa in San An. I literally cant wait, can't concentrate on work, cant sleep at night. BRING IT ON! Let us know if you're up for hooking up with us. Were thinkin.......
Sunday Space
Tuesday Gatecrasher (Maybe)
Friday Manumission
Take it easy, Crofty and Li

We are 2 "dudes" :))) flying in 10th for e week. staying at CLUB GARBI, Playa d´en Bossa .

Need advice..

Hey everyone,
I'm arriving on sep 8th till 16th, and i still got no place to stay in...
Do you know if i should make a reservation or can i come directly from the airport and find a good place to sleep in?
One more thing -
what are the best parties on this week? and do i need to order tickets from the internet, or can I buy them over there, without worring that no tickets will be left for me??

Thanks, and Hope to see you there!!

Hey everyone,
I'm arriving on sep 8th till 16th, and i still got no place to stay in...
Do you know if i should make a reservation or can i come directly from the airport and find a good place to sleep in?
One more thing -
what are the best parties on this week? and do i need to order tickets from the internet, or can I buy them over there, without worring that no tickets will be left for me??

Thanks, and Hope to see you there!!
Hey N Poz
I would recommend you buy the tickets on the day as different bars have special offers on (free drink/transport etc). As for best parties... there are too many to name! I think we are going to Pukka Up at es paradis friday night, Hed Kandi at el divino sat night, Space sunday daytime, Judgement sundays sunday eve, then we fly home monday morning, boo hoo! But as for the rest of the week, Cream at amnesia is always a mad one, manumission is worth a try and Privilege is a cool club, Pure Pacha at Pacha, and loads of others. Also many of the bars around San Antonio have free pre-partys where you can also buy your tickets from. As for hotel, I am not sure, you could probably book one on this website, and its handy as you can pay just a deposit online and the rest when you arrive!
We are staying at the sol Bahia near Mambo!
~ 2 days to go!!! ~

Back