Whos cancelled this year ?

IBIZA_SEVO

last time I was there was 2016 when I proposed to my fiancee. I was drunk start of july and said to my other half how good would Ibiza be this year. Nice a chilled see the island and not feel like dying like I have done the other 13 times I've been most days after clubbing it most days . I paid it outright , 5 days in ibiza town 9th September. My fiancee didn't have a passport when I booked . We had 9 weeks. Sent off her passport online and was panicking it wouldn't come in time to go because of covid backlogs . It came in 3 weeks what was I worrying about. I started getting excited then , we are defo going now I told myself. Then this f***ing virus went and ruined things . Had loads of stress with on the beach, had to cancel and now I'm not going. So pissed off . Im going next year if its safe to . But I'm crying inside in not going this year. Lost £630 aswell cancelling

last time I was there was 2016 when I proposed to my fiancee. I was drunk start of july and said to my other half how good would Ibiza be this year. Nice a chilled see the island and not feel like dying like I have done the other 13 times I've been most days after clubbing it most days . I paid it outright , 5 days in ibiza town 9th September. My fiancee didn't have a passport when I booked . We had 9 weeks. Sent off her passport online and was panicking it wouldn't come in time to go because of covid backlogs . It came in 3 weeks what was I worrying about. I started getting excited then , we are defo going now I told myself. Then this f***ing virus went and ruined things . Had loads of stress with on the beach, had to cancel and now I'm not going. So pissed off . Im going next year if its safe to . But I'm crying inside in not going this year. Lost £630 aswell cancelling
Gutted for you, bad enough not being able to go, but to lose money as well. We've cancelled and transferred everything to next year....

Twice for Ibiza but luckily one of these was cancelled by my airline/hotel. Wont be booking anything international until it all goes back to 'normal' as Ive had to endure 4 cancelled trips overall abroad and the pain of chasing for refunds (which I got back) is something I cant be bothered with this year.....will be back in 2021 as long as everything has cleared up and there is no restrictions on quarantine/FCO advice and mask wearing

Waiting until the week before to cancel in the hope that on the beach will refund my accommodation! (Meant to be travelling 21st Sept) OR if quarantine is lifted I will be going for 4 days of pure tanning and eating haha

@Hally
I'd say forget about it mate.. be good for outdoor activities if you were traveling alone but if it's with wife/kids or whatever that hassle you could do without... Because everything that happens there with places closed, you can't go here, you can't go there even the weather will be all YOUR FAULT.. but definitely go if it's a solo trip..

@Hally
I'd say forget about it mate.. be good for outdoor activities if you were traveling alone but if it's with wife/kids or whatever that hassle you could do without... Because everything that happens there with places closed, you can't go here, you can't go there even the weather will be all YOUR FAULT.. but definitely go if it's a solo trip..
Might be solo. I'm just happy having a little wander, truth be told not sure I can not see the place until June 21

Last edited:
1598206995546.png
Perhaps the best chance I'll get to cancel without losing flight money, but no flights showing for 2021 yet to transfer to. Is this a scheme by Ryanair to get customers to accept vouchers?

Back