Who is going July 2009

samie_arthur

hi all, im new here and im going ibiza for the first time in July 8-22th with my fiance.
staying in the vista bahia in portinax.is anyone else going to be there around this time??:)

Switching to this forum.... I will definitely be there July, like July 4th through the 12th. Staying in Playa den Bossa. Stayed there last year and really liked the location. I've contacted some of the people I met last year from all over the world and most of them will be there around the same time. Are you and your Fiancee both Ibiza virgins?

Just sorted out the flight details and looking into accommodations.
Most likely in Ibiza Town. Will let you know.

wohoooo!

6 Lads from Birmingham! booked for 1 week from the 19th July at the Hotel Pacific!!! 2nd time in ibiza this years gonna be even bettter!!!! see ya thereeeeeeee!

hi all, im new here and im going ibiza for the first time in July 8-22th with my fiance.
staying in the vista bahia in portinax.is anyone else going to be there around this time??:)
Hi there! that is cool, we are planning to go to Ibiza beginning of July. would be glad to catch up there :) we will be staying in Ibiza town or PdB, where is portinax btw

Hi there! that is cool, we are planning to go to Ibiza beginning of July. would be glad to catch up there :) we will be staying in Ibiza town or PdB, where is portinax btw

Will be staying in PDB... which I guess is obvious from my Signature.... what dates are you planning on going...?

carnt wait gonna be there with my girlies 10 - 17th july woooooooopppppp stayin at hotel apolo in san an bay for first time. WE NEED A REALLY GOOD TOUR GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
Yes...I will be there too. Accommodation not booked yet but going on my own and if it all goes to hell I will have to aprty 24/7. Not too keen on going on my own but would be cool to meet upw tih a bunch of cool guys and even betetr if some have been before. I am 37 and Danish but living in the UK.

Back