Who is going July 2009

Ibiza 12 - 17 july

hi everyone, you take it too much :) lol, I owuld be really glad to find people who like dancing and clubbing, to ahve a company to go around.

hi everyone, you take it too much :) lol, I owuld be really glad to find people who like dancing and clubbing, to ahve a company to go around.

Rather we "take it too much" than not care :D

Stay safe - have a good time.

LttP

Hey Los Hermanos,

I am also going to be there around the same time @ playa de bossa as well. Im coming solo on the 18th of July for 3 nights staying @ Hotel Garbi. Im a 30/male from Vegas trying to have a good time else where in the world. Im all about making new friends and party till its out of style. Hit me back up if you would like to meet up. Later!

Q

www.myspace.com/forevah

Hi all

One Brazilian (22), one English (22) and a Swiss (23) on our way to Ibiza San An from the 12th to 19th of July!

1st time for the 3 of us 8)

If anyone wants to meet up for clubing, going around the island or chilling PM us ;)

two twenty..errr..something girls heading over 4th - 11th july. staying in ses savines san antonio bay. DESPERATE to go to cafe del mar....been wanting to go since i was about 14!!! CANT WAIT!!

hahaha nice PM oOoRamonaoOo, like it! when will u be around? :)

SenoritaA i definately hear ya for CAFE DEL MAR! though sux we wont be there at the same time BUT who knows maybe u like it so much that u stay a while longer maybe we do too :p

two twenty..errr..something girls heading over 4th - 11th july. staying in ses savines san antonio bay. DESPERATE to go to cafe del mar....been wanting to go since i was about 14!!! CANT WAIT!!

We get into san an on the 4th aswell, cant wait! 9 days!

Ses Savines is a great hotel, location is perfect.

We get into san an on the 4th aswell, cant wait! 9 days!

Ses Savines is a great hotel, location is perfect.

awesome, how long are you heading over for?

phew thats a relief...we were trying to decide on a hotel for ages!!...just wanted to go somewhere nice that was quite central but not *right* in the middle of it all

one week (almost!) to go!! :D

awesome, how long are you heading over for?

phew thats a relief...we were trying to decide on a hotel for ages!!...just wanted to go somewhere nice that was quite central but not *right* in the middle of it all

one week (almost!) to go!! :D

Yeah its just a 2 minute walk to the main area of san an. Our hotel is further round the bay but we like the bars in the bay to start with on a night...

Going for 10 days, going to be awesome its my 21st on the 5th aswell.

Some guys between 24 and 25 going the whole month of July to Cala Bassa, its more relaxin than party zone thats the reason why we want to meet ppl who stays there and start the party ourselves!

6 lads all new to Ibiza all 23-24yrs old, done maga, faliraki between us, now doing the white isle for the 1st time...

Staying at the Bahia hotel in San Antonio bay.

Flying from manchester 10th july...

Cant wait...

Anyone else staying there around this time..?

MeetUp / BoraBora / 18th July

We're gonna have a Ibiza-Spotlight-MeetUp @ BoraBora on the 18th July @ 6 p.m.

Some of us will be heading over to the Zoo Project together after the MeetUp.

If anyone's interested to join us: PM me! 8)

Going from 14th - 23rd July!

Staying @ PdB / Fiesta Hotel Don Toni. :D

I will be touching down Friday morning (17th July). A weekend of madness then back to the day job :(

x

Back