Who is going July 2009

5 of us coming from Barrow on July 12th until July 26th. Getting really excited already and there is still 8 weeks to go :)

carnt wait gonna be there with my girlies 10 - 17th july woooooooopppppp stayin at hotel apolo in san an bay for first time. WE NEED A REALLY GOOD TOUR GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome, we rock up on the 10th and stay to the 19th. Woooooop, Im so pumped for Ibiza.
3 guys 1 girl from downunder, Australia. Cant wait to Party with ya all! 8)

July 11th-19th.

3 Lads staying in Hotel Brisa, been to ibiza in 2004 and 2008.

7 weeks tomorrow. Time can not go quick enough.

July 11th-19th.

3 Lads staying in Hotel Brisa, been to ibiza in 2004 and 2008.

7 weeks tomorrow. Time can not go quick enough.

tell me about it. Time is going slow...
Probably catch you there, we will be the the same time

i'll be in around starting july 6 for a week or two. I'm down for partying, but for sure am going to hit up tiesto on the sixth and MOST IMPORTANTLY armin at amnesia on the 7th. If anyone is going to these shows, let me know! I'm not sure if I'm staying in Ibiza town or san antoni... i'm open to suggestions!

anyway, hope to see you all there.

-CK

3 yorkshire lads staying in san antonio bay for the 3rd time, 4th july to 14th july... my 21st on the 5th!
We have stayed in san an bay 3 times now so we know our way about if anyone wants any advice/help.

So what flights are everyone getting?

3 of us flying out on 12th July at 2pm, the other two are on a later flight around half 8 iirc. :)

3 yorkshire lads staying in san antonio bay for the 3rd time, 4th july to 14th july... my 21st on the 5th!
We have stayed in san an bay 3 times now so we know our way about if anyone wants any advice/help.

Looks like we're gonna be there at the same time! Where you staying?

Brother (31) and sister (24) traveling from Florida, USA to Ibiza for brother's annual birthday trip, July 14-21, staying Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa!

Feel free to PM if you'll be in the neighborhood.

We're going end of June to mid-July, staying at Talamanca just outside Ibiza town. We're prolly doing quite a few of the smaller clubs like Grial, Underground, Gurana, Martina etc - as well as Carl Cox, Cream, WLS, Zoo project, Meganite (maybe?) and so on.

Would be happy to meet up in Ibiza town, or before a club night or whatever. Will probably be up in San An a few times as well.

LttP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibiza 12 - 17 july

Hi Everyone!

A Female from GReece travelling to IBIZA on her own cmpletely 12 - 17 JULY, first time in the place.

Looking for people to discover the hottiest places in the island and go wild around!

write me back who is interested!

Hi Everyone!

A Female from GReece travelling to IBIZA on her own cmpletely 12 - 17 JULY, first time in the place.

Looking for people to discover the hottiest places in the island and go wild around!

write me back who is interested!

Wow - Eugenia, I think I would tone it down a bit - you'll have every creep in Creepdom PM'ing you! Don't give them your mobile or where you're staying!

Mummy LttP

!)!

lol good call!
Hi Irish - well, you'd be amazed at how naive some people can be. Whilst I'm sure Ibiza is pretty safe for pottering around in, it's not exempt from the usual rapes and other violent crimes or theft/robbery.

On the other hand, it - could be a bloke! (she said - trying not to be naive!)

Anyway, Eugenia - stay safe!

LttP

Back