Who has booked for 2022?

Booked for July 22nd to 26th.

Doing it solo, so anyone else who is there same time, keen to have some chilled people to hang with!

Hey all looking to go August 3rd til 8th, anyone going to be there? Will be solo and looking for like minded people to party with!

June 19th to 22nd - Looking Like Pyramid or Solomun+1 on the Sunday, Circo-Loco Monday & Repopulate Mars Launch Party on the Tuesday - Throw in a Boat trip and possibly Ushuaia Tuesday daytime, for a solid three days of much needed Ibiza antics, its been to long :cool:

Booked a second trip for 27th -29th September, for the Kevin and Perry event at Amnesia on the 27th.

I will be very interested to see how the June date goes....how busy it is, how they do the decor etc. Could go one of two ways...a lovely trip down memory lane with like-minded souls...or complete cheese-fest in an empty club!

Does anyone know how well tickets are selling at the moment?

Booked a second trip for 27th -29th September, for the Kevin and Perry event at Amnesia on the 27th.

I will be very interested to see how the June date goes....how busy it is, how they do the decor etc. Could go one of two ways...a lovely trip down memory lane with like-minded souls...or complete cheese-fest in an empty club!

Does anyone know how well tickets are selling at the moment?
I’ve booked for those dates and will be going to the Kevin & Perry nostalgia-fest! I’m hoping the June date goes well and they don’t cancel the September one. The September event does fall during ITE though and it’s part of that package so I hope there will be a few others there too!

I’ve booked for those dates and will be going to the Kevin & Perry nostalgia-fest! I’m hoping the June date goes well and they don’t cancel the September one. The September event does fall during ITE though and it’s part of that package so I hope there will be a few others there too!
Good to hear! What is ITE? Or am I being dense?
It's a big seller. We've had to ask for extra allocations numerous times
Good news!

Back