Who has booked for 2022?

I'm so removed from the lifestyle that once would have had me front and center at Ushuaia or Amnesia...

And if I were to go to Ibiza, I honestly would feel really out of place at a mainstream venue at this point in my life. I'll be forty two in about a month. I look old, and I am divested from the nightlife in my native southern California - I can barely convince myself to go out for dinner...

But I am drawn to Ibiza's charm, and as I mentioned, I'm really curious about Marriott's W in Santa Eulalia, which I perceive as likely more solitude than PdB as it were...
I'll echo what others have said here -- age seems to matter so much less in Ibiza, particularly compared to how it seems to be in America. Part of it I guess is that people of all ages vacation on the island, and I think more older Europeans still like to go out, party, and have a good time. Some venues and shows skew older than others, but even Martin Garrix at Ushuaia will have a fair share of people who are 40+ (even me from time to time).

If anything, it's more about still finding your youthful and open-minded attitude -- to leave your cares and concerns and expectations at home, and to just discover and enjoy the experience as it is. Much as Ibiza has been my "happy place" for over a decade, I've started to hold off suggesting it to friends as I've come to know a surprising number of Americans who don't love their time time there. I think they're expecting the next level of what they know from Las Vegas or Miami or Los Angeles, and they don't connect with the island's own unique character and attitude.

This x1000
Much as Ibiza has been my "happy place" for over a decade, I've started to hold off suggesting it to friends as I've come to know a surprising number of Americans who don't love their time time there. I think they're expecting the next level of what they know from Las Vegas or Miami or Los Angeles, and they don't connect with the island's own unique character and attitude.

I have a ‘golden pass’ to go this year where i can choose where/when to go. Basically the other half was gunna take me for my 30th over xmas/new year but she had to cancel it with all the uncertainty. Only thing is i’ve got so much going on it might be the xmas period this year when i can eventually go:eek:…i wish people
Would stop getting married and having stag dos:lol:

You know the season is coming when you start having the usual 'where to stay' dilemma!

Clockwork weekend booked for July. Flights in the bag, childcare sorted...I can feel it this year...it's gonna happen.

CO have announced that the Friday is Amnesia, Saturday Tanit Beach Club and Sunday Benimussa Park. So it is the usual decision between San An and Bossa. Hopefully both will be fully open and busy again this year...

You know the season is coming when you start having the usual 'where to stay' dilemma!

Clockwork weekend booked for July. Flights in the bag, childcare sorted...I can feel it this year...it's gonna happen.

CO have announced that the Friday is Amnesia, Saturday Tanit Beach Club and Sunday Benimussa Park. So it is the usual decision between San An and Bossa. Hopefully both will be fully open and busy again this year...
Have those venues been confirmed Paul?

With demand likely to be high to insane this year (if things open almost as normal), does local government have any plans to limit number tourists on island at any one time?

Otherwise pretty much the whole of the season might end up been like the typical August.
(Can see prices been pretty high regardless 🙄)

With demand likely to be high to insane this year (if things open almost as normal), does local government have any plans to limit number tourists on island at any one time?

Otherwise pretty much the whole of the season might end up been like the typical August.
(Can see prices been pretty high regardless 🙄)

after a non-season in 2020 and half a season last year, 100% not!!

Back