Who has booked for 2019?

Ha ! these are very similar circumstances to me
I’ve just put in for the 6/10 to 17/10 hols at work. Bit more time to save up for a quick 3 or 4 nighter.

It’s a big birthday year for us next year.
Missus is 50, daughters are 21 and 18. I asked them if they wanted a party and they all suggested a big blow out holiday in Ibiza.?

It’s a big birthday year for us next year.
Missus is 50, daughters are 21 and 18. I asked them if they wanted a party and they all suggested a big blow out holiday in Ibiza.?

That sounds awesome mate :D?

Can’t wait till my daughters reach a similar age and it suddenly dawns on them how ridiculously cool their parents are and want to come to Ibiza with us ✌?

It’s all Harry fcuking Styles and kids channel YouTube singalongs at the minute :(

Pray for me.

August 23rd - 27th with the boys (two of them in Ibiza for the first time ?) staying at Bora Bora apartments. Not a lot of sleep planned for the 4 nights.

Then, really excited to take my wife (been together for 18 years) for the first time in September, 20th-23rd. After having been with the lads 5 times now and rambling on about it at home how great it was, I've finally convinced her to come along. So we'll leave the kids at the grandparents' and have an adult holiday for the first time in 6 years! And yes, diver, I'm definitely hoping for some action finally as well ?
Going to Hi/David Guetta on Friday (I know... ?) but I'll see Dixon b2b Ame on my first trip, and I'm trying to "ease" her into electronig music... Perhaps I'll catch some good tunes in the other room from Idris Elba... Then Ants the next day for the open air experience. Perhaps by then she'll already have come over to the dark side ;) Sundy we'll have Glitterbox as I really like the music and also liked the vibe last time I went (even though it's Hi...). We'll have DJ Harvey on that night, so that can't be bad...

Sorry for rambling, excitement really building at the moment!

First time in Ibiza coming from Brooklyn NY starting June 16th for the week!

Quick question - I would like to catch part of SAGA @ Heart (would love to see Adam Port as not sure if he's playing Circoloco next day) but also feel like I can't miss Solomun + 1 (with Adriatique)

Know Heart and Pacha are right next to each other. Is it possible / worth doing a bit of both? Any tips appreciated. Hope to see you guys there

That Solomon night should be really busy, don't think it would be worth try doing both.. if you are going to circoloco next day there's a good chance he could play there..

That Solomon night should be really busy, don't think it would be worth try doing both.. if you are going to circoloco next day there's a good chance he could play there..

Cool thank you. What time would it make sense to get to solomun? considering tong or woomoon as a pre but much prefer avoiding a wait

I'd have no idea about best times mate sorry. Plenty people on here will... The spotlight family Will answer..?

Back