Who has booked for 2019?

I'm getting a but tired of the young UK crowd in San Antonio and the long commute times to it from anywhere else in the island, so that's why I wanna try out PDB. Also, I wanna be close to a real beach. PDB is not the nicest but I do like it's length and the mixture of nationalities.

The cost does bug me, but whatever. I could cut my hotel costs in half if staying in San Antonio but I really wanna experience a different part of the island. I thought last year was my last but I can't give this place up..im not exactly gung-ho about not building up my savings each year
I don't think you will like PDB mate.

I don't think you will like PDB mate.

Tend to agree, although I suppose everyone has their own needs and preferences.

Did a long weekend staying in PDB a few years ago. Very lively place. Was a lads holiday, so perfect for us really.

Pros : - close to a lot of the clubs
- Wild party atmosphere everywhere
- close to airport
- Beach bars
- All day sessions
- good mix of nationalities
- met some very interesting characters

Cons : - No where to relax really
- overcrowded beach
- expensive beach
- planes flying over literally minutes apart (cool to watch at first lol)
- drug dealers in your face every few meters
- hookers harassing you after dark
- generally everything seamed more expensive

I know my points might contradict each other a bit lol, just a general opinion and in no way slating the place.

Would I stay there again?

Lads weekend = yes ? (slight possibilty of a stag doo next year ?)

with the Missus = probably not ?

I'm getting a but tired of the young UK crowd in San Antonio and the long commute times to it from anywhere else in the island, so that's why I wanna try out PDB. Also, I wanna be close to a real beach. PDB is not the nicest but I do like it's length and the mixture of nationalities.

The cost does bug me, but whatever. I could cut my hotel costs in half if staying in San Antonio but I really wanna experience a different part of the island. I thought last year was my last but I can't give this place up..im not exactly gung-ho about not building up my savings each year

The last 4-5 years i've split my holiday with a few days in San An then the last 2-3 days in Figuretas. Best of both worlds. I normally hit it hard at the start then chill towards the end and Figuretas is perfect for that, with Ibiza town on your doorstep. Then when it's time to leave, the airport is only 15mins away.

All booked in Aug 2nd - Aug 16th, will most likely change that to the 1st for a night flight so i can be up nice and early for what will hopefully be the first day of R1 weekend

This is looking like my last solo trip. Met a lovely lady earlier this year but already had this holiday booked and paid for. When I get home at the weekend my work to persuade her Ibiza is a good idea starts. Will have to look at family friendly places though as she has a 14 year old son. Might be an idea to let him take a mate but worried that could end up all Kevin and Perry.

My year has just been made! We decided against Ibiza and booked 12 nights for a family friendly holiday in Nerja for August - Ibiza was going to be too expensive for 3 of us. This afternoon I’ve just discovered my lovely lady (and now all time favourite person) has booked a surprise 4 night stay for the 2 of us at the start of October for my birthday Not sure where we are staying but I suspect it could be Sol House in San Antonio Bay. Won’t be any clubbing but since this will be her first Ibiza trip I will have lots to show her and not enough days to do that. I’m over the moon to be planning to be back in Ibiza again when I didn’t think it was going to happen this year. And the good news is now she is trying it for the first time, she’ll be begging me to book again in future years. Happy days.

9-14 August with a joint bachelor & bachelorette with my fiancee. A group of 14 close friends, mostly couples. We are all aged 30+..

Going to Transmoderna w/Dixon on Friday and on Sunday Saga at Heart. And then enjoying the sun and the beaches for the rest.

Provisionally booked 30/09-04/10 (with booking which has free cancellation just in case!) at San Remo , San an bay. Not quite the 2 weeks we normally do but it’s better than nothing?

Its going to be something later on in the year for me. I've got some other small debts to pay off first and a shift change at work has caused havoc with everyone's holidays.

Probs going to be October and the "proper" closings?

Ha ! these are very similar circumstances to me

Back