Who has booked for 2019?

First post on here, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I haven’t booked for this year yet. I’m still trying to find someone to travel with! A friend of mine said he might be able to go but he’s not sure yet. Fingers are crossed though.? I was hoping to go to Privlige for one of the Carl Cox dates. I’ve never been to Privlige before so that will be a new experience. Does Cox play for a few hours at Resistance or is he on all night?

welcome to forums.

Does Cox play for a few hours at Resistance or is he on all night?

usually not an all-nighter, but a 3-4hr set. he might do one all night long set over the summer somewhere but there isn't any info available about that yet

welcome to forums.

usually not an all-nighter, but a 3-4hr set. he might do one all night long set over the summer somewhere but there isn't any info available about that yet
Usually on his birthday in july and last year was crazy

Booked 1st June -5th June....grandparents got little one for 4 whole days! The stuff dreams are made of! We're going big on one night....my other half isn't really into the more underground stuff so it's out of Elrow, Glitterbox or Zoo. Give us a heads-up if anyone is there at the same time...

Last edited:
June 15th - 19th at Wi-ki-woo. Yous to love it up by that corner by Blau parc years ago but half the bars went and i moodied over to Den Bossa for a few years. Doesnt feel the same over there anymore and i like the look of this little hotel. Missed just watching the sunset everyday you're there. Proper Ibiza.....

Booked 11th - 18th September. On count down already :rolleyes: reserved a room in PDB, Ibiza Sun Appartments. Not so sure about PDB as seems alot of people moan about it on here. But i think I'm gonna give a bash!

Similar dates to me. I have a room in PDB right now, but might change it if I can get something better for a reasonable price in Fig/Ibiza Town. It's still an easy walk from PDB to Fig/Ibiza Town (I like walking, fortunately). :)

First time was at Christmas and New Year eve, second time will be one month June/July including a week in Formentera. The chird time will be at the season closing or at Christmas and New Years eve.
Need a sponsor .....

Back