Who has booked for 2019?

July 27th for a Week. Plenty of Days out planned and a Visit to Sa Capella. I’m 38 now so am just looking at the 3 Nights out but don’t fancy 2 on the trot which will prove difficult ha. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday was the plan with Resistance Tues and Shine Thurs. want to do Amnesia or Pacha, that would mean Solomun Sunday but could be rammed! Any idea what Amnesia might have on Sunday or could it be closed??

Last edited:
July 27th for a Week. Plenty of Days our planned and a Visit to Sa Capella. I’m 38 now so am just looking at the 3 Nights out but don’t fancy 2 on the trot which will prove difficult ha. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday was the plan with Resistance Tues and Shine Thurs. want to do Amnesia or Pacha, that would mean Solomun Sunday but could be rammed! Any idea what Amnesia might have on Sunday or could it be closed??

can't tell you yet re amnesia sundays other than it won't be closed.

can't tell you yet re amnesia sundays other than it won't be closed.
That’s good news. I know House Of Madness and Blackout have been Sunday parties in the past and that sound is not for me. Pyramid Monday is an option but I’d love a Night out at Amnesia on the Sunday. Fingers crossed for something decent ?

Going for my 2nd time from Sept 12-19 (?)! Went to la isla last year for my birthday and coming back again to celebrate. Already have my party schedule planned out ?

I’ll be partying for my 25th with Cox and Beyer on Sept 17 at Resistance ?
Didn’t realise the calendar had been update- thank you.

Checked our dates 3rd Sept OH YES OH YES

Debating 14th July for 6 nights. Just awaiting holiday confirmation. Had a feeling this would happen!

Booked Club La Noria in PDB. Whether I'll keep the booking, I don't know, but it will do for now... It's the only reasonably priced (for Ibiza) single room in PDB/Fig/IT I've seen so far with a balcony, plus I've stayed there before and it was fine.

I booked the single room at Club La Noria as well. I agree, it's really one of the very few affordable places in PDB and even then I feel I'm paying too much. I really want to experience PDB this year so I bit the bullet for it.

How is it overall? I guess they're tight with visitors and walls are paper thin?

How is it overall? I guess they're tight with visitors and walls are paper thin?

Security feels fairly lax. You don't need to pass reception to get to your room, or at least I didn't last time. Didn't have any problems taking people back to the room. It's right next to Sankeys, so handy if Sankeys is still open. I'll probably cancel it if something as good or better comes up in Fig/IT, as unless Sankeys is open with some good nights, I don't have much of a reason to be in PDB.

In the process of sorting out everything for a September trip. Skipping out the closings this year sadly :( but a friend is doing their stag in Ibiza during trance weekend, so worth a punt :)

Been awhile @spinksy123
You good?

Yes mate. Thanks for asking. Hope things are well?

Actually been training a lot since just before Christmas and have been leading a far healthier lifestyle. No parties at all.

But as the weather warms the ibiza vibes start to tingle. However this will be the first year for a while where we don't pay a visit. I'll keep a close eye though. Read up some stories from other Spotlighters.....

Back