Who has booked for 2019?

heading over on the 4th sept to the 14th sept staying at the Sol Bahia Ibiza suites ,hopefully going to get a quad a do a few different beaches and see more of the island for once , well that's the plan lol

Are there lots of cops on the isle? Sticklers for speeding and such? I just rented a nice bike for 5 days. The roads thru the hills look f*cking rad, just dont wanna get tackled and arrested for doing wheelies or ten over the limit lol

heading over on the 4th sept to the 14th sept staying at the Sol Bahia Ibiza suites ,hopefully going to get a quad a do a few different beaches and see more of the island for once , well that's the plan lol

You're leaving the day I get there. ?

Are there lots of cops on the isle? Sticklers for speeding and such? I just rented a nice bike for 5 days. The roads thru the hills look f*cking rad, just dont wanna get tackled and arrested for doing wheelies or ten over the limit lol
Just ride properly and you'll be ok, there's enough lunatics on the roads already!

Stayed at Sol Bahia in August, great hotel.

The owner Bartolo is a top bloke ??

Enjoy!

comes down to luck but yes I got done. the good old days when tickets just piled up in the ashtray are sadly over.

The next f*rking hot weekend that comes up in the next while that we can do... annoyed I missed the last one.

:mad:

Looks like it's been a very mild winter.

Yesss
Mrs, baby and me. Best mate, partner and their newborn baby. Aug 29-5th Sept back to San Antonio Bay.

Many reasons for choosing San Antonio, main one for me is that we end up driving over to the west of island to watch the sunset most nights!

Hopefully the roads will have slowed down from peak August....?

Booked my September trip last night ? 11th - 21st! Can’t believe how rubbish the flights seem from Bristol this year though - so flying from Gatwick instead.

Well it’s all a big adventure right? ?
you will be there for the exact period I will be. Would be neat to have a person to do something with at least one of those days. :)

you will be there for the exact period I will be. Would be neat to have a person to do something with at least one of those days. :)

There will be a couple more of us spotlighters there too who I seem to holiday with now during this time in September :) you are more than welcome to join us!

Back